• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Girl Throws Puppies in River

FancySkunk

Quite.
it is. It was posted on 4chan about 2 weeks ago and they've already found who the person is.
Adding to this, the girl issued an apology, stating that the puppies were sick and had to be put down. From that (completely bullshit) response, you can easily infer that the video was real.

Girl is a sick fuck; probably deserves whatever 4chan does to her.

Jude

U1 S7 P106
I know the video is real, it's just demented. What the hell was running through her head when she did that?

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Awww poor puppies :(

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
You people wouldn't say the same if she tossed a bunch of animals that weren't cute and fluffy into the river. :[

FancySkunk

Quite.
You people wouldn't say the same if she tossed a bunch of animals that weren't cute and fluffy into the river. :[
I would, but at that same time, I probably wouldn't get a chance to say anything, because it wouldn't have gotten anywhere near this amount of attention.

Eske

Don't believe the mask...

I would. :<
Then again, I kind of have a soft spot for the "rejects" of the animal kingdom, so I don't really count.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Lately, I've been having trouble trying to maintain an erection. This video cured it, and my stiffy has never been stronger. Thanks OP!

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
well in sovet bosnia this is how we put down puppies!

Steel the Wolf

Furry Organizer
Adding to this, the girl issued an apology, stating that the puppies were sick and had to be put down. From that (completely bullshit) response, you can easily infer that the video was real.

Girl is a sick fuck; probably deserves whatever 4chan does to her.

That and internet memes are about the only thing 4chan is good for.

Xenke

I'll say this again since this topic already cycled through once:

I'd rather see those puppies dead than be raised by someone who doesn't give a fuck.

Goodday sirs and madams.

im a little nuts so i dont count. but if i had ben there i would have stangled her then roll her limp body into the river! that may be sick but so is killing helpless pups. eye for an eye! nothing personal if the world wer fair gorge bush would be in debt bilions! but it aint so that girl will just get a small fine.

Last edited: