• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give a job to the furry above you!

Kezi Avdiivka

Bosnian target drone

L

-..Legacy..-

Timber wolf population survey collector. You howl, they come, saving hundreds of man hours trying to track them.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Alcohol tester and quality checker.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
That person at a college who's job is to sit at a desk and kiss up to potential applicants and their parents so that they go to the school and spend ridiculous amounts of money on hidden fees while getting a poor education... and to think you made it look so good

L

-..Legacy..-

Through a high end talent agency, you have secured a job as a mold maker, for toys destined for arcade claw machines.

They are using you as the mold.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Jockey at the Melbourne Cup (if you don't know what it is, it's the Australian version of the Kentucky Derby).

M

modfox

dude.... I am a Poltergeist..... give me a better job or I will haunt you

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
The spy who prevents this from happening

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
The person who walks around at baseball games yelling "getcha peanuts here!" And on the side secretly is an undercover agent for the Armenian secret spy group, which is out to control the distribution of peanuts in the north eastern portion of the United states