• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give a Superpower to the Person Above You

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
Pretty much what the title says. Give the person above you a super power. It can be anything you want.

Avoid being too kinky, please.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
You get to shoot pennies out of your hands. Its a stream of them. Will you use this power for good, or evil?

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Hmm. I feel rebellious. How about both?

You have the power to manipulate emotions. You can't read people's emotions, but you can alter them.
I can understand woman!!! I AM THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD!

SuperNaturalHorse

Irish Kelpie Horse With Magic
I already have superpowers like turning myself invisable and walking through things and I can create storms along with water manipulation and telekinesis because I live underwater and I can become water too lol I have too many powers to post in this post.

Last edited:
The power to miss the point of thread games!

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
You're ability, super horns, allows you to grow your horns to any length you want :O

And to the creator of this thread, the power to steal a thread I made already ;-;

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
Sorry. I didn't see it. Please forgive me.
:',(

I give you the power to mentally influence people to like you, even if you're not meeting them in person.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
You get to summon me.

This isn't a very good power and depending on the time of day this could be awkward as fuck. But if you text me before you summon me I might able to grab a gun or idfk cook you food or something. Or drive you home if you're drunk.

Also you have the ability to make me go back home at any given moment.

NOW that my friend is the real super power.

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
You have the power to shapeshift into anything you can imagine. However, all of your shapeshifted forms are half as powerful as the real thing.

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
You now have the power to make everyone else socially inept too.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
The ability to sense bullshit. You also gain flight and teleportation, however this is used to appear declare bullshit and then leave.

Business meetings, political speeches and just quackery in general shall fear you.

I expect us to be close friends frankly as you'll be near me frequently with this set of powers. :v

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You have different visions for different circumstances. You can see just as well in the dark as you can in day, water always seems clear when you are submerged, and you have thermal pits near your nose making infrared possible.