• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give a weird random fact about yourself!

T

the sleepiest kitty

My apartment is haunted. I've seen things, have heard footsteps, and almost every night I sense someone watching me while I try to sleep.

But I'm no stranger to the paranormal, and this ghost seems benevolent. I've been studying ghosts since I was 12 years old, after my family and I moved into an incredibly haunted apartment.

My stepfather is Wiccan and did some protective witchy stuff to the apartment when we moved in (this is when I was 12, mind you). I asked him, "So you got rid of the ghosts?" He said, "Only the negative ones. There was something else here that I got rid of too." I asked, "What was it?" He said, "You're too young to understand. If I told you what it was, it would terrify you."

Last edited by a moderator:

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I spent years of my life wondering why it sounded like I had a lisp on mic
Then I realized it was the air coming out of the gap between my two front teeth. :')

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I have learnt that I'm allergic to colored tattoo ink! Is that going to stop me from getting more tattoos? Nah...

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I can fix something I absolutely have no knowledge of... Success chance is like 90%.

Some people think I'm ex-[insert career here], but I'm not! OwO

O

O.D.D.

Right side of my face sags a bit, mostly visible with the eyebrow. Not sure how it happened, really.

Chomby

Taking a break from the forums. See ya.
I've been able to vibrate my tongue ever since I can remember.
I don't know why. lol

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I'm decended from Guy Fawkes (through his sister).
He's obviously where I get my amazing fashion sense from! :p

image.jpeg

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
I'm decended from Guy Fawkes (through his sister).
He's obviously where I get my amazing fashion sense from! :p

View attachment 116882

I actually sympathise with Guy. It's a bit tasteless that we burn effigies of him (in England, on "Bonfire night.")

I can't blame him for wanting to blow up a bunch of politicians. They were just politicians, who cares? :p

O

O.D.D.

I actually sympathise with Guy. It's a bit tasteless that we burn effigies of him (in England, on "Bonfire night.")

I can't blame him for wanting to blow up a bunch of politicians. They were just politicians, who cares? :p
It had little to do with them being politicians and much more to do with Protestant/Catholic feuding. Lot of people these days don't realize how poorly the Catholics and Protestants used to get on, as in "they waged full-on war with each other" though folks in Northern Ireland probably have a pretty good idea of that still.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
It had little to do with them being politicians and much more to do with Protestant/Catholic feuding. Lot of people these days don't realize how poorly the Catholics and Protestants used to get on, as in "they waged full-on war with each other" though folks in Northern Ireland probably have a pretty good idea of that still.
I'm going to pretend that I already knew that. ;)

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!

Well, it is said that he was the only person to enter the houses of parliament with honest intentions ;)

Indeed! Although of course religion and politics was very closely intertwined in those days (that's one of the reasons why religion was such an issue; having a different religion to the monarch was regarded as an attack on the state), so this was a political as well as religiously motivated plot.

As for another interesting fact, I'm also descended from James IV of Scotland, great-grandfather of James I, the same guy that Guy tried to blow to smithereens :p

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Well, it is said that he was the only person to enter the houses of parliament with honest intentions ;)

Indeed! Although of course religion and politics was very closely intertwined in those days (that's one of the reasons why religion was such an issue; having a different religion to the monarch was regarded as an attack on the state), so this was a political as well as religiously motivated plot.

As for another interesting fact, I'm also descended from James IV of Scotland, great-grandfather of James I, the same guy that Guy tried to blow to smithereens :p
On a related note, I'm descended from a Scottish noble that may have found his way to the Americas before Columbus, although probably not.

I share his surname, and my family lives in Scotland. We're not quite sure when we split from the branch of the family he belonged to though.

Either way, there's a bunch of weird shit about these guys.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
On a related note, I'm descended from a Scottish noble that may have found his way to the Americas before Columbus, although probably not.

I share his surname, and my family lives in Scotland. We're not quite sure when we split from the branch of the family he belonged to though.

Either way, there's a bunch of weird shit about these guys.

ooh, I've vaguely heard of this guy! Pretty wild!! :D

Mr_Squeebz

pretty self explanatory, whatever weird fact you feel like sharing!
could be just one, could be multiple. maybe there's a story behind this fact too, feel free to share that too if you want!

lessa go, i'll start;

I am literally physically incapable of biting my nails due to my front teeth not meeting
I once cried at the end of Jurassic Park so much that my dad and I rewatched it again