• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give bad advice to the User above you

hara-surya

Deviated Prevert
Soak it in a mixture of turpentine and toluene and toss it in the dryer for 30 minutes.

My attorney and I are about to check into a Las Vegas hotel with a headful of acid with intent to commit capital fraud...

...where's the best place to get salmon in Clark County, Nevada?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 111470

The police station, but you have to walk in with a gun pointed at them while holding a pack of cocaine. They will give you the best salmon you can imagine.

I want to get a new rolex. How should I earn enough money for one?

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Rob a bank obviously!!

My corset is a little tight. How should I deal with this?

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Go to a really ritzy restaurant. If you're going to get this league off the ground, you can only be seen at the best venues.

How do I go about learning video editing?

D

Deleted member 111470

Throw milk cartons at people in the streets. They will love it, especially now when it's hot. This will make them help you with anything you want.

I really like playing the guitar but I don't think I'm good. How do I improve?

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I really like playing the guitar but I don't think I'm good. How do I improve?
Stop playing it! a real artist respects the silence, it serves the foundation of creativity! SUCKA!
g3YQ2q.gif

It's getting hot in here, and I feel gross all the time due to sweat, how do I fix it?

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

If you feel hot, just go on ahead and trap yourself in a snow-filled land. You'll appreciate the heat you'll never see when the temperature there is below twenty degrees below freezing.

How do I brush my big ears without hurting them?

Leadhoof

But officer, I said "In Minecraft."
The ocean is a great place to dump it. I do that with my old car batteries all the time.

My tail keeps on getting snagged on things. How can I prevent this?

ben909

commits "OMG predation "
The ocean is a great place to dump it. I do that with my old car batteries all the time.

My tail keeps on getting snagged on things. How can I prevent this?

Destroy all the things it gets stuck on

How do i win predators vs pray

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Yeah, stand up! Fight the power! Not against me though, I'm fair.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Simple, jump head first off a two story building onto concrete. That'll really crack your neck :O

What's the easiest way to steal, hide, and eat cookies so I don't get caught?

FooFoo4230

Is this because you forgot to include a loophole for yourself in your law?
Anyone who steals cookies from the cookie jar will be scolded and sent to the time out corner for a minimum of 15 minutes. With a maximum time out time of 1 hour and potential grounding for up to a week (depending on the severity of the crime and previous history of stealing cookies) D:< y'all have been warned!!!
Join [Nexus], and start a revolution. Be the figurehead, it’s less work than being the real leader. When the revolution has finished, arrange an Unfortunate accident, and then reinstate your law, adding a loophole for you. Rule with an iron fist, and let nothing stand in your way. Good luck.

Edit: Whoops, I forgot to ask for advice. How do I smuggle candy into a movie theater?

FooFoo4230

Double the active ingredients in your rat transformation potion, then drink it! Or maybe triple it! No, that’s not right! Remove all non-active ingredients, then eat the active ingredients in massive quantities! You may want to get a test subject first? No, then they would be far more ratty than you could be. Best to eat it yourself, then destroy all other ingredients so that none can challenge your rattiness!

Somewhat related: How do I avoid being used as a test subject in a diabolical experiment?

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Somewhat related: How do I avoid being used as a test subject in a diabolical experiment?
Drink as many of the funny-smelling potions that are around you, with chance it'll make your body completely unsuitable for experiments.

I want to play Total War but I think my laptop is too weak for that! what should I do?

FooFoo4230

Play on WOPR. Anyone up for a nice game of GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR?

I had no ideas, so I asked Transformer.
What’s the best way to handle the situation?'

After the initial surprise , the two of them became more confident that they had won the argument.

(Good luck with this one. Might be a little difficult.)