• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give bad advice to the User above you

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Shout it louder than the other guy. Don't let your opponent speak at all. Surefire win.

Stitch a wound? A sewing machine will make that real easy!

How do I get enough iron in my diet?

Faustus

Aliens may not speak our earth languages very well, so put them at ease by using casual sign language. Make finger guns at them to indicate you are cool with them. In fact, visual props can amplify any presentation, so why not use real guns instead? Speaking in a very loud voice also helps anyone understand any language, so shout at the top of your voice while doing so. There is no way they can misconstrue this simple, friendly communication of welcome and peace.

How do I escape the planet when it invariably goes south?

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Aliens may not speak our earth languages very well, so put them at ease by using casual sign language. Make finger guns at them to indicate you are cool with them. In fact, visual props can amplify any presentation, so why not use real guns instead? Speaking in a very loud voice also helps anyone understand any language, so shout at the top of your voice while doing so. There is no way they can misconstrue this simple, friendly communication of welcome and peace.

How do I escape the planet when it invariably goes south?

Easy! Grab a compass and just start walking North!

How do I get my baby bro to stop emulating Youtubers?

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Take off the unnecessary accessories (if any)

How can I get a pet/scritch from someone else?

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Sneak into the bedrooms of strangers and put their sleep into a burlap sack while whispering "Sleep for Rimna, yeess- Sleep for Rimna" under your breath.

How do I cucumber?

D

Deleted member 111470

Just take a 4 hour break, I'm sure the boss or clients won't mind.

How do I quit drinking alcohol?

Faustus

Mars. (Disclaimer: you might have to cook it yourself. And make the dough. And grow the ingredients. And build the pizza oven. And a habitat dome. And a space ship to get there. And while you're there, would you mind terraforming it for us? KTHX. Your pal, Elon Muskrat)

How do I safely bring back the dinosaurs?

Halligan322

FKA “Ace412” ;) missed you guys!!
Ohh just watch the entire Jurassic Park series. Other than blatant disregard for public safety and massive human error that was totally safe!

How do I catch a fish?