• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give bad advice to the User above you

Rassah

Keep them in the freezer so they last longer.

How do I jump start my car if I forget to turn off headlights at night and run the battery down?

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
First thing you need is a giant spring. You put it under your car and release the mechanism holding it together. The force should most definitely make your car jump.

How do I tell my puppy how much I love her so that she can understand me?

Yakamaru

Kjenner meg så fri og frank
Crayons is a good source of nutrients. Army verified, too!

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
A good enough stripper will get those kinds of tips, or bank robbers. You know what try both at the same time and see how that works out.

What is a good comfort food for when I am feeling down?

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Ask a bear to smash your spine flat with a hug or a strike against your back as you lie on your stomach. Only drawback is you'll need to put on some effort not to die, but you're 100% guaranteed to have a perfect posture afterwards. Try contacting your nearest zoo or sanctuary if there's no bears surrounding your area, or just ask a furry

Guys, I'm unsure about the best place to move to after we're settled with the pandemic. What basic tips would you provide me with, as a starting point?

D

Deleted member 133545

Ask a bear to smash your spine flat with a hug or a strike against your back as you lie on your stomach. Only drawback is you'll need to put on some effort not to die, but you're 100% guaranteed to have a perfect posture afterwards. Try contacting your nearest zoo or sanctuary if there's no bears surrounding your area, or just ask a furry

Guys, I'm unsure about the best place to move to after we're settled with the pandemic. What basic tips would you provide me with, as a starting point?
Crackolandia, everybody has "high hopes" there
How do I learn mandarin?

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
Douse your plastic bags in poison.

How do I stick to a diet without wistfully staring at other people’s plates?

D

Deleted member 133545

Simply blindfold yourself. Can't stare at someone's plate if you can't stare, period

How can I make money on the internet?
Give me your credit card number and digits on the back
I'll give you all the money you want ;)

How can I Open up about my biggest problems?

GlitterFog

Give me your credit card number and digits on the back
I'll give you all the money you want ;)

How can I Open up about my biggest problems?
Cause those problems for other people and wait until they open up about them first, so you can say "yeah, same".

How do I become fit inside my super tiny flat without my neighbours kicking me out?

D

Deleted member 133545

Cause those problems for other people and wait until they open up about them first, so you can say "yeah, same".

How do I become fit inside my super tiny flat without my neighbours kicking me out?
Bulimia, or rob a bank to get enough money to get to a gym, trust me, if you pay them enough, they will allow you in, with or without a pandemic
How can I build a portal to another world? I'm tired of this one

D

Deleted member 134556

If your a religious person, you don't need to wear a condom when engaging in intercourse. God will protect you

D

Deleted member 133545

I forgot this was not the good idea bad idea thread so....

Use a highlighter

How do I check under my bed for monsters without getting eaten.
sleep on the floor, that way, you just need to turn
How can I shop for groceries with no money

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Take your airsoft gun, and remember to point it at everything you stare at as if you're playing a videogame. It'll be as easy as one too! (Don't)

How can I stop worrying from tons of bad news from others every day?

D

Deleted member 133545

Take your airsoft gun, and remember to point it at everything you stare at as if you're playing a videogame. It'll be as easy as one too! (Don't)

How can I stop worrying from tons of bad news from others every day?
Focus on yourself, people can and should hold their own

How Can I go back home..