• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Note: Title changed for clarity.

I'm a sucker for anime-esque styles, especially since my Fursona has a Neko form, so if you guys know any cool anime artists (doesn't have to be on FA, can be on Twitter, Deviantart, etc.) I'd love to check out their work!

Preferably only link artists that do commissions, though. They don't have to be open for them now, but willingness to do them would be nice, as I will be looking at these guys for future art stuffs. :)

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

WhiteR_artist

Note: Title changed for clarity.

I'm a sucker for anime-esque styles, especially since my Fursona has a Neko form, so if you guys know any cool anime artists (doesn't have to be on FA, can be on Twitter, Deviantart, etc.) I'd love to check out their work!

Preferably only link artists that do commissions, though. They don't have to be open for them now, but willingness to do them would be nice, as I will be looking at these guys for future art stuffs. :)

Thank you in advance!
Hello. I stumbled upon your post by accident. I don't know how cool I am, but I try to do every job as best I can and you may be interested in my work <3
My FA