• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give me some NSFW requests

junkboi

I'm trying to be an NSFW artist and I have almost no boundaries and I understand and don't shame kinks so... give it to me.
You can check my profile for some NSFW art I did.

Right now I'm getting mad fucked up drunk so we'll see but I'll get to the shit tomorrow or maybe even tomorrow. Please give me suggestions, and dont hesitate to message me if you liked any of my shit

I'm tipsy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Nax04

How you doing
I got no money because my country is trash, so i'll just bump this thread

Bump

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
mhh I don't have any drawings of my lil' boy's junk yet, so it'd be interesting :3c
I've also always had a thing for a mixture of cute n' lewd, and your artstyle seems rather nice n' fitting in that sense~
5-E0-DF8-BC-7-E33-4589-A891-8246-A0-C86606.png untitled_by_kanga_banga_ddfjwjo.jpg lS1opgg2.jpg
dunno if you'd have some poses in mind or we could DM some stuff ;3
thanks for the chance :)

_Inferno_X

Digital Artist/Software Developer
Ooo I'm interested! I've got Inferno whos in my signature and her mate Kaleb! I have a list of stuff so if you want to DM me i'll send it, otherwise anything on Inferno's nsfw ref is good! I encourage them together but solo is fine too!

Kaleb normally prefers dog "bits" instead of human
1558737089.infernox5515_ref.png

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
Draw a fox welding two pieces of rebar in mid-air without a helmet, gloves, while balancing on a unicycle.

Also the fox is on fire.

Leadhoof

But officer, I said "In Minecraft."
I might as well post my fursona here too. Do pretty much whatever you want with him if he's someone you'd want to use.

2IP1sp6N_o.jpg
1563989422.guifrog_leadhoof_fullbody__web_.png
ff_kon_comis_by_elenamihailovna_ddg1p21-pre.jpg

And drinking sounds like an excellent idea right about now. I think I'll go get myself one, too.

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
I'm trying to be an NSFW artist and I have almost no boundaries and I understand and don't shame kinks so... give it to me.
You can check my profile for some NSFW art I did.

Right now I'm getting mad fucked up drunk so we'll see but I'll get to the shit tomorrow or maybe even tomorrow. Please give me suggestions, and dont hesitate to message me if you liked any of my shit

I'm tipsy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Hey, would you be able to do a cock ref for my fursona?

Trevorbluesquirrel

I've got a list of kinks under INFO on my profile here!

Try any, try all!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 14

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
Well since it's rare to see people taking NSFW requests on here might as well drop one off.
www.furaffinity.net: Feraku Ref by Uplift
As the sheet suggests my main kink is tf though a couple of my other kinks are pregnancy and oviposition. Just to make it more fun for you you're welcome to do him as the species/gender of your choice.

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
I'm interested in a request! Are you willing to draw transformation? A drawing of the "after" is perfectly fine!