• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give me something to chew on ! Working on lottery one... Lottery two RESULTS !

Bearwizurd

PS: I added some time before the lottery (see title) ! It'll be in form of Excel screenshots (proof that the numbers were chosen by a random algorithm) In case anyone still wanted to get a slot .
Good luck ! ^3^

Kyoukiaoitatsu

I would love a slot! Thanks for doing this. Here is my Schutzhund (personal protection dog lady)

Full Body

Bust

Bearwizurd

The results are in !
Congratulations to :
1-Xing Tian
11-ShwintyKat
8-Rant
2-Julen
7-Chiz

Attachments

• Result.png
    Result.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 54

Bearwizurd

i ish sure there all goin to look awesome in your pixel art style :p
Sorry for those who didn't won... But keep your hopes up ! Maybe I'll hold another event like this... And should any of you come back to the latter, you'll then get two numbers instead of one for the lottery ! Or maybe that I'll even finish sooner and make a few more !

Marktk

Itsa Crux!
Sorry for those who didn't won... But keep your hopes up ! Maybe I'll hold another event like this... And should any of you come back to the latter, you'll then get two numbers instead of one for the lottery ! Or maybe that I'll even finish sooner and make a few more !
That would be awesome looking forward to that cause your pixelness ish awesome :p

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
I'm really really impressed by the quality of your art! If you do another lottery at some point, I would really like to join.

Bearwizurd

I think I'll be all done with these 5 comms at mid-january... Still better to start asking now who want them pixels after that ! :3