• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Aet

Awkward Artist
Practicing NSFW, candy gore, pin ups, etc. Might do sketches, might do full colored, might not do yours at all. Post your ladies!

Also down for trades!

Aet

Awkward Artist
Hello again Mr. Fox. I try to make a habit of helping those who don't have any art, references, etc. But at the same time free art is free art and if I like the lady character I'll draw her ^^ No tears, only art now

juiceboxbunny

Im a foodie-fur not a Vore-fur
Heya! I have a few ladies if one piques your interest.

www.furaffinity.net: Inari Reference Sheet by JuiceBoxBunny
This is my kitsune Inari she is into being all around sexy and bdsm and there is almost no wrong answer for her in a nsfw art.

My other is my bunny Nomi
www.furaffinity.net: Nomi Reference by JuiceBoxBunny
Honestly i have never gotten any candy gore art and if you want to try it with her i would welcome it. Maybe some kind of cake or candy on the inside. She loves any and all sweets and it would be fun to see if that was what she was made up of.

Thank you for considering. C:

Aet

Awkward Artist
Heya! I have a few ladies if one piques your interest.

www.furaffinity.net: Inari Reference Sheet by JuiceBoxBunny
This is my kitsune Inari she is into being all around sexy and bdsm and there is almost no wrong answer for her in a nsfw art.

My other is my bunny Nomi
www.furaffinity.net: Nomi Reference by JuiceBoxBunny
Honestly i have never gotten any candy gore art and if you want to try it with her i would welcome it. Maybe some kind of cake or candy on the inside. She loves any and all sweets and it would be fun to see if that was what she was made up of.

Thank you for considering. C:

Here is the WIP of Nomi, may or may not finish it. I don't feel it's NSFW but if it is lmk so I can link it instead.

1492943705.aet_candybunnybabe.png
1492997539.aet_agoreablebunnybabe.png

Last edited:

juiceboxbunny

Im a foodie-fur not a Vore-fur
Oooh! This is really cute actually! :3 i would love to see it completed, but i completely understand if you dont.

I love that the heart is a strawberry. <3 lol such fun little details. Lollypops and candy canes too! <3<3

I have a female character who I don't really draw much but would love to see your rendition of here, here she is, she's called Cleo

Attachments

• daku_s_girlie__thinking_of__a_name__by_dakuthepanda-d95rrk5.jpg
    daku_s_girlie__thinking_of__a_name__by_dakuthepanda-d95rrk5.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 107

khoufu

I have a female who has feral feline nipples instead of boobs, but no pictures of her row nipples.
Ref:
17458262_1661068390576237_2253680928490398150_n.jpg

If you could do a pinup or nsfw, I'd really appreciate it! Hope you get some nice ladies to draw.

OakenheelTheWolf

Can u do a candy gore of mai gurl Oakenheel? Just not nsfw...
23125796@400-1491469783-1.jpg
ANNYYWWAAAYYSS i would love too do an art trade! I think your style is sooo kewl btw!

Cloudyhue

Certified Fuzzbutt
It's really nice of you to offer! Your style is really unique. Here's my lynxie

Attachments

• IMG_8828.PNG
    IMG_8828.PNG
    521.5 KB · Views: 57

Aet

Awkward Artist
If ya want to do some candy gore here ya go~
Green or purple would be lovely.
1491859645.msgrandpabacon_ref_sheet.png

msgrandpabacon_by_chopinn-db795f8.png

Here is the SFW version and NSFW version here!
I'm still doing a few of these, there are a lot of cute designs and feel free to keep posting here if you're interested ^^ I'm not going to do everyone, but that's not because I don't love your design, character, or you <3 But Life is a little restrictive with time and some designs jump out at me a little more. I'm sorry TnT