• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give the furry above you a nickname

FooFoo4230

Foo Fighter.
I really probably should listen to their music at some point. Actually, I don’t know why I haven’t!
(A mostly unrelated anecdote: Somebody once asked if I could fly a tank, based on the movie A-Team. Being 15, the joke went right over my head until they explained it to me. The explanation was that one of the actors shortened fool to foo, making “You can’t fly a tank, fool!” into “You can’t fly a tank, foo!”. I liked that joke when I finally got it!)

Mike_Wolf

I really probably should listen to their music at some point. Actually, I don’t know why I haven’t!
(A mostly unrelated anecdote: Somebody once asked if I could fly a tank, based on the movie A-Team. Being 15, the joke went right over my head until they explained it to me. The explanation was that one of the actors shortened fool to foo, making “You can’t fly a tank, fool!” into “You can’t fly a tank, foo!”. I liked that joke when I finally got it!)

Lmao. What up Foo?

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Pointy-teeth-dying-breed

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Gemgem the Awesome Possum

Erix

>‿‿◕
What up SAT!

(You know, like the math SAT??
HAHAHAHAHAH