• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give the user above you a new height.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
As the title says, give a new height. So say I'm 6'7", then you could say oh.. 3ft 1In. (3'1") you can be as big as you possibly want, even going beyond planetary sized, or as small as you want, microscopic even. Give the user above you a new spot on that spectrum that you think would be a good fit for them.

Bonus points if you want to add a bit of description detailing what happens to them to cause that change! And/or what happens with them afterward.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
As the title says, give a new height. So say I'm 6'7", then you could say oh.. 3ft 1In. (3'1") you can be as big as you possibly want, even going beyond planetary sized, or as small as you want, microscopic even. Give the user above you a new spot on that spectrum that you think would be a good fit for them.

Bonus points if you want to add a bit of description detailing what happens to them to cause that change! And/or what happens with them afterward.

I think 6 inches is about right for you. I could keep you in a parakeet cage.

Z

Z-ro

I give you 50 meters
upload_2019-7-31_20-32-2.jpeg

Z

Z-ro

If anybody watched furry-force from college-humor, you'll know the height of the Fursion

B

blue sky love

Weh-ell you will grow to 500 miles and-a you will grow to 500 more to be a man who grew 1,000 miles to fall down on your floor. ^w^

Z

Z-ro

Pfft...alright Aracturus, you're getting into perpetration on those proportions

B

blue sky love

Oh yeah?? Well now you're as talliantian and speckeldorious as a Festigio!!!

See, I can make up fancy words too OwO

(I'm joking, lol)