• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give the User Above you a Superpower!

RealZappo

Your ability is:
◤T H E D E A D L Y A D O R A B L E◢

Info: When any threats see you for more than 5 seconds, they will be so astounded by your cuteness that they will fall into a permanent coma, ending them instantly.

A

Axel_is_Crafty

Your superpower is to induce hysterical laughter in whoever you smile at.

Faustus

You can fit one wheel to your head and one to your feet and roll into battle at 100mph. Unfortunately when you get there you’re too dizzy to fight.

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
You can fit one wheel to your head and one to your feet and roll into battle at 100mph. Unfortunately when you get there you’re too dizzy to fight.

Fangs to sharp, they can scare away rogue fingers. Unfortunately, it doesn't work if you are laying on your belly.

c8a.jpg

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
You are able to attract bullets and fly exactly 1cm above ground

F

FrostHeart

I give you a ring of Namira. Wear it, and by eating the flesh of humans and elves, your wounds shall heal faster. Plus it increases your stamina!

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Gives you the power of dragon slaying. It seems to be what you most desire.

Lobie5

Lobie the Cartoonist
You get water-breathing! :D
so can you go get my phone? i dropped it in the lake.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Dead aim pooping. For a bird, that is the ultimate weapon.

F

FrostHeart

No avatar? I give you a very special spell called Meridia's light. (It's seen in Skyrim, during Dawnbreaker quest. Unobtainable spell)

F

FrostHeart

I'll give you invisibility since you like dark brotherhood and thieves guild
I'm an alchemist, so unless this is like a toggle on/off kind of thing, it might not do much good. If it is toggle-able then... Heck yeah I'd use it!

F

FrostHeart

I suppose sense I commented, I'll give you a second power... You can now punch and kick super hard. If you train to fight like me, your roundhouse kicks and highkicks can stagger opponent, and your punches paralyze for one second. The paralysis is only 50 percent of the time though.

Faustus

You have the ability to get away with copyright infringement, provided that you change the colour scheme of whatever it is you're copying slightly.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
The ability to hide anywhere even those your fur is really bright colors.

(I played with your icon.)
View attachment 80518
Gorgeous! You get the job of furry portrait photographer, with the ability to make furs look awesome in any situation.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
You get the power to snap your fingers and summon coffee and cakes.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
You have the power to stop Disney from making sequels (includes Marvel, Pixar & Star Wars franchises)

B

blue sky love

You now have a stink spray coverage of 50 miles!

(sorry guys)

It now can smell like either stink or roses, your choice Simo!