• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give the User Above you a Superpower!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I think you already got that one. Imma say you can tie shoes with your mind, but only shoes

Erix

>‿‿◕
You get the “rebellious teenager” power! Talk back and revolt against your parents and their strict rules! Time for a revolution! >:}

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You can Change the location of certain body parts. So you can have your right foot on your left leg!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You can take any fur after its been cut and turn that into an illicit substance.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
If you're spooning a woman you can detach your arms.

T

the sleepiest kitty

flat,1000x1000,075,f-1.jpg

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Defabricator touch. Any clothing you touch is instantly removed from the person wearing them.

Now, if you don't mind, I must run really quickly.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You can move your toes really quickly, and they're pretty strong. But if you wanna run you gotta do it on your toes.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Toes? Strong? Run? Ooooh, things I can do with mah feetsies and toesies is getting bettah!

You can teleport, but only to the nearest bedroom.

Borophagus Metropolis

A prehistoric aquatic woof.
You can turn all of your hair into Twizzlers, but your regular hair won't grow back until you pull them all out, and they hurt just as much as pulling out regular hair.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Flying cactus with needles that gets any attribute that you give them.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You can grow your toenails however long you want in a matter of seconds.