• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give the user above you a weapon of mass destruction

K

KibaTheWolf

*sweats even more* am totally straight!............................................................................................................................................................................................................. i think~

K

KibaTheWolf

santo is buff? i didnt know that................ and also, i shall never be swayed by the likes of manly men! ...................................................................................... but if they are small and cute like me, thats different~

K

KibaTheWolf

im small and cute................ my hair is fine ngl~ i have that nice naturally curly puerto rican hair, cause of they few PR genes i have. my eyes look like a woman's eyes, like they are clear and shiny, i get compliments on my eyes sometimes, and people often tell me how great my hair and jawline is. (my own friends and fam lol) like im not bragging, im just saying im not super ugly~

SinglePringle

Frequent DOM-inoes customer
im small and cute................ my hair is fine ngl~ i have that nice naturally curly puerto rican hair, cause of they few PR genes i have. my eyes look like a woman's eyes, like they are clear and shiny, i get compliments on my eyes sometimes, and people often tell me how great my hair and jawline is. (my own friends and fam lol) like im not bragging, im just saying im not super ugly~
I'm about average but I'm not spending $50 on hair gel and fake tans so I've made peace with it

K

KibaTheWolf

i have foxxy dog eyes 0wo but in all seriousness, i give you scottland the brave earrape. you see, a sound louder than 1100 decibels will creat a blackhole about the size of a dime, and the blackhole will destroy earth. and scottland the brave is very loud, and there ya go~

K

KibaTheWolf

Do you get a lot of sand in your clothes
clothes? you guys wear those? i will literally just grab some shorts'n literally swim the whole day. ive almost been killed 4 times now, and i was actually taken by a rip current one. but i have strong leg muscles, and swam free

SinglePringle

Frequent DOM-inoes customer
clothes? you guys wear those? i will literally just grab some shorts'n literally swim the whole day. ive almost been killed 4 times now, and i was actually taken by a rip current one. but i have strong leg muscles, and swam free
Mostly I just sit around in my pajamas and eat Doritos