• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Give the user above you a weapon of mass destruction

K

KibaTheWolf

Mostly I just sit around in my pajamas and eat Doritos
eating? you guys eat? ill starve myself cause of how much i fear that i really want to eat. i dont really have a normal appetite, and my metabolism is godspeed. i dont gain body fat cause of a hormone my body is missing and cant produce, so i can just eat all i want and never feel full or hungry. so half the time ill be starving and feel fine.

SinglePringle

Frequent DOM-inoes customer
eating? you guys eat? ill starve myself cause of how much i fear that i really want to eat. i dont really have a normal appetite, and my metabolism is godspeed. i dont gain body fat cause of a hormone my body is missing and cant produce, so i can just eat all i want and never feel full or hungry. so half the time ill be starving and feel fine.
So are you like all muscle then or more skin & bones like me?

K

KibaTheWolf

So are you like all muscle then or more skin & bones like me?
well see, im normal size, but with 0 fat that i dont need to live. (and even so im missing some and unhealthy) so yeah, im muscular but i look like skin & bones

K

KibaTheWolf

Ah. Well given America's obesity epidemic that's a heck of a problem to have
fuck america smh. the politic suck (please dont flame me its just an opinion) its like choosing crimson or corruption in terraria, the school funding is shit in florida, the teachers are under-paid assholes, who cut corners to save time, and i just hate people in general. like the liberty fanatics. one time, (keep in mind im not japanese, it is partially my second language) i was a coffee shop nearby m church, so you have all these religious white people going there. how about i said something in japanese, we were making a joke or something about the "baka onii chan" type people, and this bitch literally goes: "this is america, so you need to speak english." i look at her like "you're kidding me" she said this to me when i was fucking 14. 14 LIKE BRO WHAT

SinglePringle

Frequent DOM-inoes customer
fuck america smh. the politic suck (please dont flame me its just an opinion) its like choosing crimson or corruption in terraria, the school funding is shit in florida, the teachers are under-paid assholes, who cut corners to save time, and i just hate people in general. like the liberty fanatics. one time, (keep in mind im not japanese, it is partially my second language) i was a coffee shop nearby m church, so you have all these religious white people going there. how about i said something in japanese, we were making a joke or something about the "baka onii chan" type people, and this bitch literally goes: "this is america, so you need to speak english." i look at her like "you're kidding me" she said this to me when i was fucking 14. 14 LIKE BRO WHAT
I'm still surprised those sorts of people are real tbh. Like the church I went to had a large Hispanic population that spoke a lot in their native tongue, had separate Spanish masses, CCD classes, etc. But that never seemed to happen there

ben909

TFTGed beevee... that did not go as planed
"5g vaccines"(a joke)

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
You got my old socks!

ben909

magic water

MemphisHyena

*old vine reference here*
I don't know if it's been done but I'll leave this here anyways

You get pineapple on pizza :3

Nexus Cabler

Lord of typos
A powerful spell book for summoning forces.

Signed by Balor himself.

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
Hands you a pissed off honey badger on steroids.

ben909

gives another bat virus, this time it causes victims to look a lot more like bats

Faustus

gives another bat virus, this time it causes victims to look a lot more like bats
That's a weapon of mass IMPROVEMENT! :)

Oh, have this rubber band. What you do is, you hook it over the tip of your index finger, around the base of your thumb and grip it against your palm with the tip of your little finger. Then you ping it at the bloke performing routine maintenance on the nuclear reactor when he's not expecting it.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Here's 100% physical undeniable proof that the only real religion is say, Buddhism, and all others are confirmed false.

The rest of the world will unquestionably rip itself apart denying this proof and slaughtering heretics that dare to accept this proof in just a few years...