• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Gizmo, the chihuahua who was stolen by a seagull

C

Cyroo

Lol seagulls aren't birds of prey. Didn't happen. They're scavengers.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Lol seagulls aren't birds of prey. Didn't happen. They're scavengers.

Seagulls are nasty creatures

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
As a cornishman I have grown up around seagulls. I wouldn't call them bird of prey, I don't think they are, but they are opportunistic, and they get damn large. They will snatch something you carry from your hand and even attack you in the progress if you try to resist. I've also seen them attack dogs, sometimes in a group. I wouldn't put such behaviour past them.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
As a cornishman I have grown up around seagulls. I wouldn't call them bird of prey, I don't think they are, but they are opportunistic, and they get damn large. They will snatch something you carry from your hand and even attack you in the progress if you try to resist. I've also seen them attack dogs, sometimes in a group. I wouldn't put such behaviour past them.

No; they're birds of Satan.

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
One seagull.

Also, pigeons weigh considerably less than a dog, even a tiny one like a chihuahua. Their feathers weigh more than the bones. Also, let's not pretend that isn't unusual predatory behaviour from a seagull.

This is a valid point.

Anthrasmagoria

Space Cadet

I live in Cornwall too. The gulls are hardcore down here. When I go diving and get close to the cliffs they dive bomb me during their nesting months. Not much of a problem for me with my suit on but if they ever decided to do that to the average tourist it would probably draw some blood.

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
I'm going to go down to Cornwall and eat people's chips, and I bet I won't get away with it. >:c

(honestly though I kinda like gulls)

no, Fallow, because you're not a dive bomber. If you did that you'd propably get away with it.

Jackpot Raccuki

Although half canine, is not a wolf.
They're just opportunists. I don't mind them. If you eat your food fast they won't bother you.
Whatever steals my food, become my food.
And from that day forward, no one dares to attempt to steal my food.

The seagull that tried to steal a chip one time was lucky it not only failed, but also could fly. I don't let people who steal a food off so easily. >:O

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
Whatever steals my food, become my food.
And from that day forward, no one dares to attempt to steal my food.

The seagull that tried to steal a chip one time was lucky it not only failed, but also could fly. I don't let people who steal a food off so easily. >:O

*steals your food*