• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Global Call of Duty 4 Gamertags list

I don't really think that web-hosting will be a problem until way later on. Plus with both proboards and Invision you can buy the domain. So if we ever do decided to have something like that then we could just buy the domain and not be losing any data or anything.

hypr

Haven't activated presiege mode yet, but if I do all head shots for the LMG, will I lose my golden gun for it?

Tudd

Redin Outmir said:
I don't really think that web-hosting will be a problem until way later on. Plus with both proboards and Invision you can buy the domain. So if we ever do decided to have something like that then we could just buy the domain and not be losing any data or anything.

Sounds good! Now its finding people willing to join and convincing others its worth it.

Hypr, You'd loose all of your "Challenges" which means you loose your golden guns as well. Dragsooth would know. :3

Dragsooth

I'm a sorcerer <:3
Okay, I think the PS3 furry clan should have a battle...even if there is only 3 people...we can like invite some of our friends to it or something... XD

First we need to set a date, everyone can like post there times when they're free ^.^;

I'm free 3-7 pm on mon-sun, but even earlier on weekends

hypr

So basically after completing all gun challenges like LMGs we lose our golden gun for that category; I also wish there was a way to download addon maps for CoD4 just for something different

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
Redin set up a Proboards forum. It's bare-bones right now, but hopefully within the next few days we'll have some boards set up, maybe even a theme, then we'll give everyone the address so you can all sign up. :)

Tudd

Dragsooth,

Aww... Its okay... You're back already so its all good. I'm usually free for 2-4 hours each night between 3 and 10 PM, but I do have things that need to be done. I just have the ungodly ability to move them around. :p Saturday is outta the question, but other than that I should be mostly free. As I've already told you I've got a few friends I could invite. So that leaves the whole thing up to Hypr...

Hypr,

I don't really know when you first started playing CoD4 but there have already been two additional maps released since the games launch. (At least one IRRC, Ambush is the only one I can remember.) Both of which were a part of the latest patch. There are more maps in development as we speak, due out sometime in the Spring.

Ligaa,

Sounds good so far. :3

hypr

I started playing around early January; patches are automatic as when I first when online, I believe it wanted to download I think 4 files or something; I can't wait to see what new maps there will be when the time comes,

Foxeh.Sam

Hey, new here, I get on Xbox Live a lot, Gamertags: Mashiman. Im up on COD4 almost always if I'm not playing Forza or Halo 3. Throw me an invite or freind request ^^. Luv to play with some of you guys. I haven't gotten to prestige yet, but Im pretty mean with a P90 or G36 X3

Got Cod4 about two weeks ago (along with live) would be nice to have some friends on it ^^.
My GT is sashbandit for anyone who wants to add me :).

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
Added Foxeh.Sam and sashbandit :)

Expect the [FA] Clan forums up soon guys!!!

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
Hey Nanaki, added you to the list. :) We don't mind that you keep your clan tag, [FA]'s more of a suggestion anyway. What kind of clan is Furi?

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
Cool, so there's another one out there. :) Do they have a website set up?

The forum should be up very soon, hopefully tomorrow.

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
Hey everyone! The forums are finally up for the [FA] Clan!!

Here's the link: http://fagaming.proboards45.com/

Right now we only have boards up for Call of Duty 4 on XBox, PS3 and PC. If we get more interest in other games though, say Gears of War or Halo 3, we'll definitely add them.

So check it out and sign up! Looking forward to seeing you there!

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
haha Yeah, we had to disable the wordfilter for that one, or it would keep screwing up with links and stuff. :p