• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Global Call of Duty 4 Gamertags list

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
Well hey, send me an invite. I'm always looking for more people to game with. :)

All are welcome to the [FA] forums. We don't really care what clan you're from. :p

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
Gamer tag is the same as my forum name, Rokye Ralin ^^

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
Added you to the list, Rokye :)

shieldswulf

erm...hope its not too late to reply to this...my lil brother got me hooked on CoD 4. first game i played online i went on a knifing spree. it was sweet. 36 kills 6 deaths. it was sweet. hehe. anyway...umm...my account expired and im working on getting some money to reactivate it. I play 360. name is Shieldswulf. oh yea. i also play GOW.....quick question...erm...is it wrong to be kicked out of a server just because you chainsaw 9 people? xP. anyway...hope noone minds me being here. im a gamer and would love to meet others. =3

Tudd

Hello all!

Thanks for showing interest. In the mean time you could check out the [FA] Clan Forums. (Hurrray! Spam!) http://fagaming.proboards45.com/

Sheildswulf,

Its most definately not too late. We're still playing the game and most likely will be for months.

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
Added shieldswulf, Zasha, and tundra_arctic_wolf to the list!

Hey Tudd, thanks for promoting us! :D

shieldswulf, feel free to join the Clan forums. We'll definitely help you rank up once you get Gold again. :)

shieldswulf

sweet. thanks :). erm...sorry for late post. having some problems but everything getting smoothed out and should be back on COD 4 sometime killing people xD