• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Go go, Hogo!

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
I'm a long time lurker of furaffinity (mostly for nsfw) but have recently been thinking about actually establishing myself a little more and actually finding some community and friendship in something I'm interested in. Maybe even figure out a sona if I can make a decision.

I'm 27 year old guy who works in security (atm), and outside of work I tend to be interested in whatever my current hyperfixation is, sometimes literally by the day. I enjoy things like RP, art, film, animals, and learning new things. Did Aikido in the past, huge coaster enthusiast, own 4 reptiles, B.S. in Sociology, creative writer in my teen years and early 20s (novels and a bunch of poetry), play my share of platformers and RPGs, and forum mafia.

In regards to furry stuff I have a lot of bara-leanings, but I have always just enjoyed anthropomorphism in general and like the best way I can put it...if there's some anthro/beast/monster race member of a RPG party it's likely to be my favorite. I love animals and identify with the "unusual" or the "other"... Idk how else to explain why I have what you call furry leanings. I'm new to this if you discount lurking so I am still figuring it out.

Whew, this got long winded.

Capricorn, ISTP, 5w4 if you're into any of that.

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Welcome! You're sure to find people here that relate to you! Hope you enjoy your stay!

{\__/}
( ^ - ^)
/ U U \

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Greetings, and welcome! Gosh, you sound like an interesting sort, from Sociology to writing poetry/fiction...and film, and art. Will have to gab sometime!

Also, is your 'sona a Tasmanian Devil? Have not met one yet, as oddly adorable as they can be : )

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
Greetings, and welcome! Gosh, you sound like an interesting sort, from Sociology to writing poetry/fiction...and film, and art. Will have to gab sometime!

Also, is your 'sona a Tasmanian Devil? Have not met one yet, as oddly adorable as they can be : )
Well don't be shy to shoot me a message, I get a lot of down time at work and chatter on my phone always makes the boredom tolerable.

I automatically had that profile picture when I signed up and I think I made it my google account picture like eight years ago but hey...I like Taz and he's not a bad icon for the time being!

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
By that I mean forums in general of course, not this one specifically. XD

Anyways hopefully I will make some friends here, and figure out what my sona should be, that way I am not Taz forever!

Thanks for welcoming me everyone!

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
I feel like I know you, from a less hugboxy time. Where every conversation was like shooting the breeze at your local bar that would eventually devolve into a fist fight. I miss those days...

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
I feel like I know you, from a less hugboxy time. Where every conversation was like shooting the breeze at your local bar that would eventually devolve into a fist fight. I miss those days...
I was the bouncer who gave you a lifetime ban because we were running out of stools and furniture with more than two legs and frail men were ordering angel shots at the mere sight of you.

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
Ah, I knew I remembered you from somewhere. All of the bottles that was broken over my head that night gave me short term memory loss so it was merely speculation, but I had a hunch. Besides, those frail old men knew what they were getting into, they've seen it all before.