• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Go go, Hogo!

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
I'm a long time lurker of furaffinity (mostly for nsfw) but have recently been thinking about actually establishing myself a little more and actually finding some community and friendship in something I'm interested in. Maybe even figure out a sona if I can make a decision.

I'm 27 year old guy who works in security (atm), and outside of work I tend to be interested in whatever my current hyperfixation is, sometimes literally by the day. I enjoy things like RP, art, film, animals, and learning new things. Did Aikido in the past, huge coaster enthusiast, own 4 reptiles, B.S. in Sociology, creative writer in my teen years and early 20s (novels and a bunch of poetry), play my share of platformers and RPGs, and forum mafia.

In regards to furry stuff I have a lot of bara-leanings, but I have always just enjoyed anthropomorphism in general and like the best way I can put it...if there's some anthro/beast/monster race member of a RPG party it's likely to be my favorite. I love animals and identify with the "unusual" or the "other"... Idk how else to explain why I have what you call furry leanings. I'm new to this if you discount lurking so I am still figuring it out.

Whew, this got long winded.

Capricorn, ISTP, 5w4 if you're into any of that.

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Welcome! You're sure to find people here that relate to you! Hope you enjoy your stay!

{\__/}
( ^ - ^)
/ U U \

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Greetings, and welcome! Gosh, you sound like an interesting sort, from Sociology to writing poetry/fiction...and film, and art. Will have to gab sometime!

Also, is your 'sona a Tasmanian Devil? Have not met one yet, as oddly adorable as they can be : )

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
Greetings, and welcome! Gosh, you sound like an interesting sort, from Sociology to writing poetry/fiction...and film, and art. Will have to gab sometime!

Also, is your 'sona a Tasmanian Devil? Have not met one yet, as oddly adorable as they can be : )
Well don't be shy to shoot me a message, I get a lot of down time at work and chatter on my phone always makes the boredom tolerable.

I automatically had that profile picture when I signed up and I think I made it my google account picture like eight years ago but hey...I like Taz and he's not a bad icon for the time being!

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
By that I mean forums in general of course, not this one specifically. XD

Anyways hopefully I will make some friends here, and figure out what my sona should be, that way I am not Taz forever!

Thanks for welcoming me everyone!

D

Deleted member 82554

I feel like I know you, from a less hugboxy time. Where every conversation was like shooting the breeze at your local bar that would eventually devolve into a fist fight. I miss those days...

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
I feel like I know you, from a less hugboxy time. Where every conversation was like shooting the breeze at your local bar that would eventually devolve into a fist fight. I miss those days...
I was the bouncer who gave you a lifetime ban because we were running out of stools and furniture with more than two legs and frail men were ordering angel shots at the mere sight of you.

D

Deleted member 82554

Ah, I knew I remembered you from somewhere. All of the bottles that was broken over my head that night gave me short term memory loss so it was merely speculation, but I had a hunch. Besides, those frail old men knew what they were getting into, they've seen it all before.