• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Go to songs for when you are in a funk

ElricStrot

Pretty self explanatory, but what songs do you listen to when you are feeling down, beaten up, or just unsure about things?

I always turn to the band Blue October when ever Im feeling anything honestly and would personally suggest to anyone to give it a listen cause it hits them feels.

When I feel down I first listen to sad music. Sounds sadomasochistic but hey that's what I do
Then I get tired of being sad and pump up some good ass fucking bangers TO UNLEASH MY INNER FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! \m/_ _\m/
THE WAR TO END ALL WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thrashy

The Drunk Metalhead. FckNzs.
Sometimes Metal, but most of the times classic / progressive Rock does wonders. Just play something with a Hammond Organ an I feel loads better ^^

Kinare

RAWR
Depends.

Am I angry and need something rawr to help me process said angries? This:

Do I just need to focus my brain and ASMR myself into feeling better? This:

NigelMorgan

A fox who fixes cars
So I'm one of those guys who listens to self-loathing music when he's sad, and I have no shortage of those songs, with what I listen to.

Despite being depressing, these songs feel good to listen to when I'm feeling bad, most of the time.