• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cerpyn

''The egocentric prince.''
Hello!

I'm new to this site (and to drawing furries!) and I want to do some commissions so that I can fullfill my goal!

Goal: €0/€500
This goal is set up for a new laptop! My current one is well.. Pretty crappy and old.

Do's, dont's & maybies:
- I LOVE drawing alien/monster species (such as characters with pointy teeth, unique skin colors and multiple eyes!
- I am totally okay with drawing some gore!
- I am totally okay with drawing characters with animal charactistics (such as ears, tail)

- I MIGHT draw furries. I usually draw humans, but am totally willing to give this a try! I've been thinking of creating a furry adoptable anyways. cx

- I don't draw ferals/dragons. Am just not familiar with the anatomy.

What I draw & prices:

Bust-up: Price can vary from €5 to €7, depending on character's design difficulty.
Waist-up: Price can vary from €8 to €10, depending on character's design difficulty.
Full-body: Price can vary from €11 to €13, depending on character's design difficulty.

Character sheet of your oc OR custom design: Price can vary from €15 to €17

Bust-up example is the first one, waist-up second, fullbody + character sheets the last ones.

Attachments

• commission.png
    commission.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 38
  • wat.png
    wat.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 32
  • adopt.png
    adopt.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 39