• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

God and such

gdzeek

Not to be takin Seriously
Not much, because he's ignoring my posts.

I've given you the most attention so far, ;_; , maybe I should accuse you of ignoring mine, since I had to state my point several times.

Yes, but if you don't care about grammar, how much effort are you putting into your arguments?

He quoted me insulting his species in his sig, I don't think he understands how they work.

I was wondering if that was you Icarus, I thought someone started mimicking your profile or something.

I put in enough to be serious, but not passionate and overbearing. I dont feel like taunting the ban hammer in my first year on the forums. And I'm generally not like that anyway.

I just add whatever quote I find humorous, and I've had plenty of positive comments about my fursona to not take that particular quote seriously, but I still find it funny.

Last edited:

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I was wondering if that was you Icarus, I thought someone started mimicking your profile or something.

I put in enough to be serious, but not passionate and overbearing. I dont feel like taunting the ban hammer in my first year on the forums. And I'm generally not like that anyway.

I just add whatever quote I find humorous, and I've had plenty of positive comments about my fursona to not take that particular quote seriously, but I still find it funny.
Yes, because there are soo many other birds here to confuse me with.

You're not going to get banned for having a serious debate, you'll get banned for acting like an idiot.

And normally people don't find insults against themselves very funny.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Okay honestly, if you believe in god... Get out.

If you think about it, what has he done for us?
You prey and you ask and you don't get.

My question to you is if god had to do something for you for once, what would he do?

If we suppose god does exist, he wouldn't grant the wishes of everyone because that would cause mayhem. We should learn to be independent and not rely on him to fix OUR problems.

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
Ugh... this thread.

OP there is such a thing as respect. You can have a differing opinion but it would be greatly appreciated if you showed some respect for the opinions of others unless they refuse to show you respect. No, you can't say that all fundamentalists violated courtesy for their various crimes because you addressed the topic specifically to the religious members on the board.

Laser Jesus

I'll just say that I personally don't believe in god but I actually show respect towards those who do believe in a God.
And then I'll elegantly move away and let the picky religion-thread-thing-you-find-on-every-forum proceed

Querk

Split-ended-headed marmot
1) If you don't believe in God, that's fine, but don't be a dick to people who do.
2) Pray*
3) That's it.

Akro

How many times have your prayed to god and NOT got your prayer answered?
I prayed to god for a woman to make me a sandwich and it hasnt worked....
In all honesty, prayers dont work unless you're praying like an idiot going "I pray I wake up tomorrow <3" and then next day "OMG I woke up <333 god luvs me" It gets on my nerves.

But anyways, im not christian, but OP, no one loves you :D

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
If God had answered my prayers, I wouldn't be on the internet as much

I come from a devout Christian family, but I don't pray or go to church very often

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
ugh, this thread

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
Don't bash others beliefs. I don't believe in a god but I do respect others religions. Grow up.

Jazzy

"La~La~~"
I think Christians are mostly good, but self-devaluing people who sometimes push their idea of right and wrong onto other people; but pretty much everyone is guilty of that sometimes so whatever.

Slyck

Greedy, Sleepy, Horny, Angry, Envy, Gluttony and Pride.

At least in Christianity, those are the seven deadly dwarfs sins.

The way I see it, I damn well better be right because if God is real, I'm fucked.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Okay honestly, if you believe in god... Get out.

If you think about it, what has he done for us?
You prey and you ask and you don't get.

My question to you is if god had to do something for you for once, what would he do?

Your example only concerns a Good God. What if God was a jerk sadist? Twould make it believable that he existed.

Aleu

Deuces
Greedy, Sleepy, Horny, Angry, Envy, Gluttony and Pride.

At least in Christianity, those are the seven deadly dwarfs sins.

The way I see it, I damn well better be right because if God is real, I'm fucked.

actually, all sins are equal. They are only deadly if they control your life.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
If God exists, he should have been less narcissistic.

That way, he wouldn't have created a species in his image to worship him.

And, thus, this thread would not exist.