• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

God and such

Enwon

Nihilistic Atheist
I believe that there is no God. How do I prove that? Newspaper comics.

As we all know, newspaper comics are genuinely awful. These unholy abominations mysteriously spawned in newspapers during the 1950s, and over time, have slowly eaten people's souls. These boring and stupid evil and demonic comics are unholy abominations against all entertainment good. If there was a God with any good in him, he would vaporize newspaper cartoonists so that their stupid evil comics would no longer make it to the syndicates. And, if God was evil, he'd vaporize those cartoonists anyways for not being entertaining being too evil , because even a completely evil God would look at the newspaper and say "this is fucking boring evil, even for my standards!"

That is how I disproved the existence of God.

Shaui

Coffeecoon
Op is an idiot

I don't hate you for not believing in God but you don't have to rub your viewpoint in my face.

Such one-sided bullshit is for livejournal.

EDIT: To answer your question, the two things God has to do for me are give me a sense of love for humanity/nature and to give me patience.

Last edited:

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
The ones who act being atheist actually means anything aren't. They're too far up their own bungs to be. :V

well it means that I'm not misguided by magical thinking, contributing to the decline of civilization
and as a vocal skeptic all around I'm actively discouraging it on others' parts

Since when does everybody use "!=" instead of "=/="? I thought this was a furry forum, not a programming forum. o_O

one character fewer

Trance

Likes blueberries?
Pfft, i'm agnostic.

I don't particularly believe or disbelieve.

Agnostics are to religion as Bisexuals are to sexual orientation. :p

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Pfft, i'm agnostic.

I don't particularly believe or disbelieve.

this is why atheists won't identify as agnostic despite most of them technically falling just within the scope of the common definition of the term

Tally

this is why atheists won't identify as agnostic despite most of them technically falling just within the scope of the common definition of the term

The atheist who are too scared of Hell to call themselves atheist call themselves agnostics.

So you like religion and you also like to not believe it?

T

Tewin Follow

The atheist who are too scared of Hell to call themselves atheist call themselves agnostics.

On a srs note, it's a disgustingly sad world we live in where even good people are subconsciously afraid of being sent to Hell.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
If something is beyond the comprehension of someone's glorified ganglion of a brain, then doesn't that make any explanation they pull out of their ass instantly wrong?

If it is beyond comprehension, can you not argue that due to the lack of empirical evidence(i.e. None) in their argument, that their conclusions are invalid?

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Imagine if superstitions from back then still continued today? Would be funny as hell.

Notice the use of Hell.
Hahaha

"If you don't believe in God, he'll destroy your crops and kill your livestock"

T

Tewin Follow

Hahaha

"If you don't believe in God, he'll destroy your crops and kill your livestock"

Or a bit later, it was the witches.
I like how once accused of witchcraft, the women/children could NOT get out of torture and death at the hands of the Church.

Way to go, Christianity.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Or a bit later, it was the witches.
I like how once accused of witchcraft, the women/children could NOT get out of torture and death at the hands of the Church.

Way to go, Christianity.
*clap*clap*

I really think that Joan of Arc was charged with witchcraft because the English were sore losers