• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

GoFundMe for Simo

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
I am pretty sure the cat is out of the bag already considering his postings about it in the Last Post Wins thread, so I might as well make a thread about it. The idea is not mine, and I have no intention of taking any credit for it. Quite frankly I don't give a crap if I get banned for this, but it's for a worthy cause.

@Simo is in need of your help, and I have every intention of doing whatever I can to help.

www.gofundme.com: Click here to support Help a fellow fur get on his feet! organized by Calvin Rolf
A GoFundMe have been made for supporting our resident mischievous skunk in preventing him from getting evicted from his current residence.

I am asking everyone on the forum, and if you are able, to donate in support for our resident skunk.

Any help is appreciated, even if it's just spreading the word. Simo have given us so much, and it's about time we give something back!

A

Aznig

Thank you to everybody who has donated! Every little bit helps. Spread the word! Simo has always been here to make us smile, laugh, and give us naughty furs our spankings ;3 it’s the least we can do for him in return.

We love you @Simo

Just donated. I'm so glad I've made an international card, since there's no Paypal option. Didn't have much available and am not sure how Simo will receive this, but thank you for this Yaka.

The money received will be transferred to Simo’s preferred payment account. Thank you sincerely for donating.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
I had no idea Simo was in such a sought spot. I just looked into it and its...harsh.
This is really cool of you to do! Simo is normally really fun upbeat and cheerful so seeing him in pain and in such dire straights was shocking and scary. He doesnt deserve to be hurting so bad. It's so awesome you're doing this for him!

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
The money received will be transferred to Simo’s preferred payment account. Thank you sincerely for donating.
Oh I meant emotionally speaking. There's a weird feeling of uneasiness, but the urge to help spoke so much louder. I hope it does him the best possible

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
Oh. I have an update for you all.

As a result of using any social media and networks I have available, I may have a lead on a friend's family who live in Baltimore. They may have some possible leads on places for Simo to stay, but don't get your hopes up just yet. We still need to find out if they actually have any potential places for Simo to stay.

Key word here though: May. I do not want to give any false hope, hence why I want to put proper emphasis on that word.

I want to explore every nook and cranny that we have available to us, and see what options we have.

Because, lets face it: This forum would be a whole lot more.. Empty, if our skunk were no longer here with his shenanigans.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about this. >:

I can't give money, but maybe I can do a charity stream?

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I too are unable to donate at the moment, but seeing this being set up has given me tears of joy!
This really is a very worthy cause. I don't have the words to describe what such a good deed this is, and how deserving Simo is!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Donated. I'm not fond of giving out my name, though.

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about this. >:

I can't give money, but maybe I can do a charity stream?
Everything helps, love. Even if you can't donate, spreading the word helps.

I too are unable to donate at the moment, but seeing this being set up has given me tears of joy!
This really is a very worthy cause. I don't have the words to describe what such a good deed this is, and how deserving Simo is!
I only followed up on an idea someone else had.

Donated. I'm not fond of giving out my name, though.
You can make an anonymous donation and hide it for everyone else but the one who made the crowdfunder.

And I am pretty sure you can use your name from here on FAF too.

Slytherin Umbreon

Black Lives Matter
Untitled.png

d043ef773612620b845fbde1ccac6a79618eec94r1-500-500_00.gif

Happy Birthday, Simo <3

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Thanks, all....I do try to hide my dark aspects, I guess, and focus on making things happy? Hard to phrase, as my mind is still so scattered, pondering this all.

But thank you, all. very much.

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
Thanks, all....I do try to hide my dark aspects, I guess, and focus on making things happy? Hard to phrase, as my mind is still so scattered, pondering this all.

But thank you, all. very much.
I'd donate too, but the idea's kinda not even 3 hours old, so I have no option but to wait until I can do my part in this as well.

$500 is our goal, as we don't exactly know how much you need in order to be able to prevent being evicted.

But know this: You've touched people's hearts a lot more than some would like to admit. And we want to give back to you for being such a positive force on the forum. This is a proper tangible way of showing affection and support.

Also, as I was typing this:
c362a2a4fcfec24feb17cfa285a5548c.png

Goal have been achieved, and it's not even been 6 hours yet. Holy mother of..

A

Aznig

I’m actually going to cry, I’m so touched we’ve hit this goal already. Within just three hours. This community is a blessing. Thank you all so much for everything you’ve given.

*hugs* @Simo
Take the time you need to rest and relax. We’re all rooting for ya!

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
ouo Simo goes on to spank another day-

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
If I can, I wanna pay this back, in a way: my idea is teaching adults who don't know how to read, to read. I can only think, how hard, that can be. If I do not have money, I have words, actions, deeds, and life, still. I hope I can see this happen, and at least help one person.