• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Going to Weasyl

sidewalksurfboard

Depressive Rat
I'm gonna move to the Weasyl forums until this shit stops. It's stressing me out.

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned
haha this stresses you out? better never step out of your basement. You might just shit yourself to death.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Adios

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
In my mind, I'm goin to Carolina.

Tiamat

Banned
lol hes still here

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
...dude don't get all worked up over a stupid website

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
I'm going to the centre of the mind! May involve a few mind fucks and crazy rainbow technicoloured rainboweagleraptorgoatunicornsnakes

Fay V

Lost to this world
Don't...just don't.

Look if you want to go to Weasyl, it's a good site with an awesome staff and you will be welcomed.
Don't use it like it's your personal fallout shelter. Don't treat the community as a tool for when you want attention because something happened.

If you don't want to use these forums for a while then don't. But don't disrespect the work of the weasyl team by using it as a temporary refugee camp. Go to weasyl if you want to use weasyl. that's it. Not for drama or because you dislike what's happening here.

sidewalksurfboard

Depressive Rat
Don't...just don't.

Look if you want to go to Weasyl, it's a good site with an awesome staff and you will be welcomed.
Don't use it like it's your personal fallout shelter. Don't treat the community as a tool for when you want attention because something happened.

If you don't want to use these forums for a while then don't. But don't disrespect the work of the weasyl team by using it as a temporary refugee camp. Go to weasyl if you want to use weasyl. that's it. Not for drama or because you dislike what's happening here.

I probably should have worded my original post better, but I'm not very good at it when I'm upset, I apologize.
I do want to get away from here to escape the stupid stress, but I also want to use Weasyl because I've been needing to make an account on there for a while. This all just reminded me. I'm sorry if you all think I'm some "attention whore", I just wanted to tell anybody to see if any of you cared. But it seems most of you don't.

Tiamat

Banned
sad now :(

D

Deleted member 82554

Well there is nothing to be taken seriously about this culture in the first place, so chill.

A

Amiir

I'm gonna move to the Weasyl forums until this shit stops. It's stressing me out.

I don't really like what's going on either. I too took this ordeal too seriously for a moment but at the end of the day all is happening is a massive spam wave. The situation will calm down by itself, the posters will eventually get tired to post or at least will do it less frequently. No biggie

Tiamat

Banned
it will never stop