• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Good day.

FluffyKuroko

Improbably Foxy
It occurs to me that I should probably have joined the forums a long time ago. But yeah, here I be, don't mind the weirdness that's going to happen around me.

Tetrachroma

Cheers to the deers
Welcome to the forum! People are really kind here, so I think you'll enjoy your stay!

(Though some people here are only kind if you know how to get on their good side. Just a heads-up)

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Welcome to the forums.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

FluffyKuroko

Improbably Foxy
Ha! No problems there, I'm used to prickly people. I'm kinda lost trying to find the right subforum, since what I make isn't fursuits and it's not any sort of traditional art.

Tetrachroma

Cheers to the deers
I'm kinda lost trying to find the right subforum, since what I make isn't fursuits and it's not any sort of traditional art.
You don't really have to contribute anything in order to fit into the community. I haven't even uploaded a single sketch and I still feel I fit in.

FluffyKuroko

Improbably Foxy
You don't really have to contribute anything in order to fit into the community. I haven't even uploaded a single sketch and I still feel I fit in.
Given that part of my self-definition is the things I create, contributing is important to me. Not to mention garnering interest would bring in money, and bringing in money means I can commission other people, or even finally get to another convention. It's only been 13 years.