• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

good experience, bad experience

seven207

ok, here's how it works: you post an event and a good experience, and the next person posts a bad experience. like so:

woman goes on a date.

"i just had the best night of my life! he was sensitive, smart, funny... we connected on so many different levels. i'd love to go out with him again!"

"i think i just dated a gay man."

get it? just remember that it has to be the same basic event, no matter how different the actual events were.

i'll start:
guy goes to the grocery store.

"they were so nice. lines were empty, the meat was cut exactly the way i wanted it, and the baggers packed everything just so i could lift it without having a million bags."

Last edited:

Badballs

Beautiful Jerk
"It was all going well until the cucumbers came to life and molested me. I did get a discount, though. Then my bag split and my stuff went everywhere.
Then the bag molested me."

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
"Fortunately I got everything for free after that. Shame I don't shop there anymore."

Jarz

"because my car broke down and is too far to go walking"

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
this going to turn into add a sentence to the story real fast.

seven207

"but he drove us into the gang end of town and we got carjacked..."

seven207

this going to turn into add a sentence to the story real fast.

actually, i intended it to work differently, but this is what we came up with. oh well. anyhoo:

"but then the sucker crashed it and got caught..."