• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Good fur shops in Europe or that ship there?

So 3 more weeks to go until I can start working on my suit sooooo exited :mrgreen:.

The problem is that I have a hard time finding shops in Europe that sell good fur, I would buy it from an American shop but most don't ship to Europe or are either very expensive due to the huge shipping costs of fur.

Also the next problem is that my sona is a snow leopard and that good fur of this species is very hard to find (except for the kind that costs 100 euros/m but that's just ridiculous).
I found something in a shop in Holland/the Netherlands http://www.bontshop.nl/hoogwaardig-imitatiebont/saluki-imitatiebont-beige-luipaard.html
Seems pretty decent but I feel like it's a bit pricey and I could find something with the same quality, if I just found the right shop, for a better price.

So do you know of any good shops? Please feel free to drop any links or advice :D

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
I'm not sure if you have already or not, but check with fabrics shops or tailor shops. In the least, they might be able to point you in the direction of suppliers.
Last year, my Mother-in-Law and I took a trip to a fabrics supplier for materials for a loom project I worked on. They had faux-furs and the like, so maybe something local in your country might have similar.
Might be more successful than just searching the furs specifically online, as those tailor suppliers might not be situated online. That's a trend I've noticed with some fabrics dealers.

I don't know of any good shops, unfortunately, but hopefully that little suggestion yields results for you. Good luck! C:

I'm not sure if you have already or not, but check with fabrics shops or tailor shops. In the least, they might be able to point you in the direction of suppliers.
Last year, my Mother-in-Law and I took a trip to a fabrics supplier for materials for a loom project I worked on. They had faux-furs and the like, so maybe something local in your country might have similar.
Might be more successful than just searching the furs specifically online, as those tailor suppliers might not be situated online. That's a trend I've noticed with some fabrics dealers.

I don't know of any good shops, unfortunately, but hopefully that little suggestion yields results for you. Good luck! C: