• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Good furry webcomics?

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I highly recommend Ozy & Millie. It hasn't been updated for over 10 years, but it's still definitely worth a read. It's what got me into dragons (even though the two main characters are foxes).

OMG yessss!!!!!
My all time favourite comic!!! Helped me really get into drawing...plus survive high school!! *high-fives*:D

Arix

Ladies, form a line.
Dragon-Tails was always my favourite. Lasted for a good many years with daily updates, with some great characters and really strong sense continuity, strong writing and background jokes galore. Unfortunately it died off many years ago, but the majority of it is still available with the Wayback Machine - web.archive.org: Dragon Tails the webcomic

Astawolf

I don’t know if it’s good but, I am currently making a webcomic! It’s about a cynical hit man wolf and a witty vixen!
Webtoon:

deviant art: https://www.deviantart.com/astawolf

aomagrat

I highly recommend Ozy & Millie. It hasn't been updated for over 10 years, but it's still definitely worth a read. It's what got me into dragons (even though the two main characters are foxes).
I second Ozy & Millie. It kinda reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
i'm not sure i want to share my webcomics.

i'm into some heavy stuff.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
My recommendations were going to be "The Whiteboard" (didn't start as a furry comic, but has basically been one for years now. It's about paintball) and "Doc Rat".

That's because that one finished, and I believe the artist draws a different comic. If I've got the artist right, she's currently working on "Phoebe and her Unicorn".