• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Good Morning Everybowdy

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
productpreview

Fine. I mean, I've offended myself worse.
See, this is why i shouldn't be left alone.

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
GOOOOOOD MORNING NEW YORK CITY!

What a wonderful morning indeed! I hope all the folks slept well, ironic since this is the city that never sleeps, ha!

What beautiful weather we're having too! Speaking of weather, today's forecast, oh yeah! We've got clear skies for today ladies and gents, with a slight chance of light showers later on for this afternoon, followed by a crisp chill for tonight! Fitting for those of the night life, just be sure to dress a little bit warmer tonight!

Any breaking news to report? Oh, there's always something to report here! Let's see, let's see....ah yes, someone got their hot dog stolen right from them in public! Thief didn't even bother to wear a mask either! Hunger waits for nobody, am I right? HA!

That about wraps up Good Morning NYC for today! You all have a wonderful day, and I'll seeeeee you later!

Minerva_Minx

Nope, rain skipped us, but there's a strange orange-red glow on the horizon at night. Nah, probably nothing.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Everybooooowdy, yeeeahhhh
Rock your booody yeahhh, yeeeahhh
Backstreet's back, all right~

Morning.

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Good morning! I'm enjoying this beautiful mid-spring weather, that, interestingly this morning has a new scent to it- somefur has a new relationship starting to take off and it smells full of promise! Best wishes to the ones involved!

Reavos

"always up to .... shenanigans"
Everybooooowdy, yeeeahhhh
Rock your booody yeahhh, yeeeahhh
Backstreet's back, all right~

Morning.
Nothing like a good song to get you started in the morning.....let me lay in a bit longer, no work to day

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Y'all seem to have it from here..

* Slowly crawls back into bed*
Day ...7/10? I think I got this.
It's an easy 9/10 with you around. ;)

Minerva_Minx

I actually am ordering that pillowcase once the WIP is complete.

My wife will kill me, but it may be worth it.

Minerva_Minx

I do not want to see morning. I want to see more snooze time...

Minerva_Minx

I want to go back to bed and pretend today is a bad dream. I can't handle this level of wtf from people.

Minerva_Minx

I rafuze.....

Minerva_Minx

f83e6050c923b58a7e14bad174b23e81--anime-meme-anime-manga.jpg

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Good mowrning everybowdy~

Today is another slow day at work with maintenance. Woohoo! Imagine working for an internet company but not being able to do the work!