• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Good suiting idea?

OnlyWolf

Say your school had a craziest outfit day. How to win: Have the craziest outfit. Would you put on your fursuit and go to school? I know if I had my own suit I would. ;) What do you think? Should you suit or not suit?

Haru-Wolf

ど偉い
I actually knew a guy who did that before =P Surprisingly, he lost to a 40 year old health teacher who won for dressing as a punk (He shaved his head to make a mohawk and bought these boots in). He lost, but the clubs all wanted him to be in their yearbook photos

OnlyWolf

Lol!!! That must have sucked...losing to a 40 year old man who shaved his head. ('._.)

quayza

You gotta do something thats far more epic. Like paint your body to look like scales. I knew a guy who did that and won.

T

Tewin Follow

Most suiters would look great in school uniform, heh.

OnlyWolf

I know a few kids in my school that would paint themselves with scales....freaking drug addicts, only 14 to...

T

Tewin Follow

It would be a pain putting clothes over a suit if thats what your implying:)

You could wear a partial, or make bigger clothes/help yourself to the XBOX sizes in the lost property box.

quayza

Its a common fact that if you are the only one to wear suit to school. Expect the unexpected or highly expectecd. "OMG that kids a furry."0-0

OnlyWolf

Lol I think I am the only kid in my entire school who even know's what a furry is. So I guess I'm safe there. xD

RoseHexwit

Puts the "fang" in "fangirl".
Um, my school doesn't allow masks. Ever. Not even on Halloween. So I'd check with people before doing that.

It'd be great, though. I wish I could wear my fursuit to school. :3

SingingPenguin

Actually, we had a "Do any art you want" final my last year of high school. I made a partial and wore it a good portion of the school day (with the exception of when I had to pay attention in class). =P