• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Good to be a part of this community!

cillerion

Hihi! I really admire this community for being so open and accepting of new members. I've been admiring furry art and stories for a few years now and only recently have I decided to participate on a more active level. I suppose I'm a struggling writer, but mostly I just enjoy chatting with other furries.

Several years ago I went through a period of self-discovery and while this change made me realize who I am it also cost me a potential mate. Considering what I went through, I am glad for who I became and happy with the life I now lead. I'm 33, I live in Canada and I'm bisexual. I work at home as a web developer so I tend to keep odd hours. I love to read, go out with my friends and play the occasional video game.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to contact me on skype (username: cillerion). I'm open to chat about anything and everything so don't be shy!

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
Hi. Welcome.

Sadly, I am actually too shy. No skype for you.

*poke*
Hey, hewge.
Heeeewge.
Hewge.

And WELCOME to the greatest show on earth!
SEE! Angsty teenagers coming out in the den!
SEE! Toshabi starting a new flame war every other day!
SEE! Mentova offering free blowjobs!
SEE! The incredible hugging machine that is Riho! *hug*
SEE! This :V means sarcasm!

Alright, have fun.

cillerion

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'm still on the lookout for nice people to chat with over skype or any other messenger service. Don't be shy! I love to chat about anything and everything.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Hey cillerion, I hope you enjoy these forums. Unfortunately I don't have a skype or other instant messenger, being the introverted creature I am.