• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Goodbye Furhrufhrafinnfity!!!

Dana's leaving?

• Hooray!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awww... :'-(

• Who?

• See you in a week! ^_^

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, it's been fun. I won't give my reasons for leaving because they're mostly hate-filled ramblings that would have you running home to your mommies crying if they weren't completely eradicated from the forums first, but I assure you they're jolly good reasons. Still, you were a good crowd, and I had lots of laughs, and I appreciated every moment of your acceptance. Or your hate, however you felt towards me, whatever.

You can still find me and my artwork at http://industrialwolf.livejournal.com . I accept anonymous (non-member) comments too, if you'd like to keep in touch.

We'll always have my thread on Condoms, and this little bit right here:

I_Own_Charles said:
so ok they hey this new drink tongiht

amd it was called neon somethingorother

and it came with a glowstiskc

so thi guy he thought i was cute

he bought me a bunch
and well now here i am posting drunk on furhrufhrafinnfity

and wlel kids alcohol gets you durnk.

moral of the story is use confoms and kil ryousrslef cuz your genes suck.

i lve booze.

:)

You're all crazy f**ks.

But who knows. Maybe I'll be back for more someday...

~DL, she that owns Charles

Edit: In regards to any "JUST LEAVE ALREADY" comments, how is posting a goodbye message not just leaving already???

Icarus

No time like the present.
...lemme guess, I see that it says 599 posts, and your just now wating for some guy to post so you can get out right? (as in a reply) so here it is. Enjoy your leave and I hope to see you again. ^.=.^

But who will destroy all threads now?

Damn, it's been fun, atleast.

TheLostWolf

That bitch
What no more drunken posting?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

My sole reason for sticking around here is gone...

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Bye. Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. And don't forget to shill.

Cym

kthnxbai

:|

Get-dancing

Good luck with that. Its good never to take the internet seriously.
Sure you can get a good kick out of it time to time but the fact is its an on-line comunity and nothing more. The friends you know for real you can benifet so much from.

nobuyuki

what, I thought you left already after the babyfurs thing!!!!! I hope this time when you leave it's like last time so we can still be humored by your postings
'

actually, I kinda forgot what your posts were like already. braiiiins

Xipoid

Cameras
I've seen plenty of people try to quit internet communities. Many of them fail. But you next post will be 600, unless you keep editing your first one (lol loopholes)

Get-dancing

Xipoid said:
I've seen plenty of people try to quit internet communities. Many of them fail. But you next post will be 600, unless you keep editing your first one (lol loopholes)

Yes. Thats why you need to find something else to do.
Eg. Getting a REAL life.

IWP

*insert something witty here*
kthxbai.....

Xipoid said:

He's just looking for attention.

Silverdragon00

Banned
Banned
IWP said:
kthxbai.....

Xipoid said:

He's just looking for attention.

He is actually a she.

Anyway, later Dana, see ya on DA! :)

robomilk

fruit bat at large
Adios tonto and the horse you rode in on...

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
An A minus MINUS!

quark

Hm. Now who's going to keep making pointless, self-centered posts, that either brag about post counts and drunkeness, or that obsess over some feud with an artist?
See ya back on the forums in a few days.

shy

post above mine: 4 realz yo

anyway peace love and productivity, go do something special out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.