• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Goodbye Furhrufhrafinnfity!!!

Dana's leaving?

• Hooray!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awww... :'-(

• Who?

• See you in a week! ^_^

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yak

Site Developer
Staff member
Administrator
heh, i didn't expect to see other reaction to the this thread then that i see now. all too predictable, all too similar to other alike threads out there.

and althou, technically, i shouldn't give a damn about you leaving it still leaves me kind'a sad a bit. i'll miss that aura of schizophrenia and unpredictability (is that a word?) that sort of surrounded your every appearance. you know i meant it in a good way.
So woe to the wasted effort of starting an intelligent conversation on behalf of your part in the past. Good luck you you wherever you're going. And see you in two months, i guess.
You all come back, if not as your current selves, then under different aliases ;)
May the Force be with you, cheers.

Bokracroc said:
An A minus MINUS!

*gasp!*

Futurama_-_Professor_Farnsworth.gif

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Hanazawa said:
Why can't people just frigging LEAVE? You already made it clear that you were going, so just go fer chrissakes.

Attention whoring ;)

Muse said:
Anyone know what grade she got on her paper? That's the important question here!

I got an A+, and my professor sent me an e-mail saying she was so impressed with it that she wants to work with me to make my piece even better and get it published. So in the event that that really does happen then yes I'll be back here to let you all know about it. Thank you for taking an interest.

yak said:
heh, i didn't expect to see other reaction to the this thread then that i see now. all too predictable, all too similar to other alike threads out there.

and althou, technically, i shouldn't give a damn about you leaving it still leaves me kind'a sad a bit. i'll miss that aura of schizophrenia and unpredictability (is that a word?) that sort of surrounded your every appearance. you know i meant it in a good way.
So woe to the wasted effort of starting an intelligent conversation on behalf of your part in the past.

Thanks. And yeah I like how one particular person on this thread who usually agrees and supports with my posts, because it was the trendy thing to do, now does the other trendy thing to do and pulls the whole SO LEAVE ALREADY LOLZ U ATTN HORR AMIRITE GUYS?. Anyways, I appreciate your words, and you can still find me on LJ.

Rhainor said:
Atra esterní ono thelduin, mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr, un du evarínya ono varda.

What.

Arshes Nei said:
Attention whoring ;)

You would know best.

Hey look, 600.

Rhainor

Rawr.
I_Own_Charles said:
Rhainor said:
Atra esterní ono thelduin, mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr, un du evarínya ono varda.

What.

On the off-chance you're still hanging around checking out replies, it translates to:

"May good fortune rule over you, peace live in your heart, and the stars watch over you."

=
(ed./u2k): Account cleared out and locked as a "shell" (to prevent name hi-jacking), 2/11/07, per above request.

Status
Not open for further replies.