• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiric

Dear Fur Affinity Forums,
Yes I know this post is not in the right spot and I am sure someone will yell at me for it. I am leaving Fur Affinity Forums, mainly because in my short time of being here I have not seen much maturity, open mindedness or common courtesy for others, but first impressions are lasting impressions. Comment if you like, I won't be here to see it. Well off to a new site, farewell.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Who are you again?

Smuttymutt

I hope you do read this. I agree with Zenia you should try SF Ive met some pretty sweet peeps there! Anyway Later gator! Hope I have better luck!

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
Ah yes, 'open mindedness', otherwise known as 'I get to say/do whatever I want, and you're not allowed to say anything negative about it.'.

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
No, I order you to come back and take the ridicule.

Also why do half your posts look like your had a seizure on the keyboard.

Last edited:

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Ah yes, 'open mindedness', otherwise known as 'I get to say/do whatever I want, and you're not allowed to say anything negative about it.'.
Or better yet, "I came here expecting everyone to agree with me and they actually didn't"

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
Or better yet, "I came here expecting everyone to agree with me and they actually didn't"

You're right. I guess mine was the 'common courtesy' one.

Jabberwocky

bitch where
you really can't stay?
BABY IT'S BAD OUT THERE :V

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Welp, I guess it is time to shut down the forums. With such a user gone, how will things ever remain the same?

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
Please don't go, how will we ever get by without all your insightful posts? I mean just look at that impressive post count. Think of all the time you have spent on here to achieve such greatness. It just won't be the same here without you.

D

Deleted member 82554

Wow, really supportive people. I was warned about some of the attitudes here before I joined only in the hopes to be proven wrong.

Were they wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.