• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Got me a Ps3 what games should I get?

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
Well I got a ps3 40 gigs :D and I need to know what games I should get and their prices.
Buying...
Warhawk

Also I'm thinking of hosting a party anybody think that would be cool?

ADD ME Hackfox2484

Last edited:
hmm www.ign.com is an good place to find games
there are game raitings clips and pics
and DAMN ur lucky u got an ps3!
mabey try svr08?

Nixx

Boredom at it's Finest
Well I have a few suggestions, but it's just out of my personal faves.
Resistance: Fall of Man
GTA IV
Skate
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Orange Box
Burnout Paradise

Just a few...it really depends on what you like though. n=n
But you've definatly got to hook it up to online. Great stuff! XD

JTur

Electronics Guru
Warhawk is a must, as is GTA IV if you don't have it on the 360 already. There's also MGS4 and Soul Calibur IV (Lots of fours this year, oi) to spice the library up a bit. Hmm...outside of that, there are a few PSN titles worth checking out, including Super Stardust HD and Pixeljunk Eden (Just came out today), and then there's Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, which just got a HUGE update today with lots of spiffy 1080p video content for purchase and viewing.

For party games, there's the obligatory Rock Band (or Rock Band 2 later this year), as well as Singstar (not a bad game, though lacking in music) and Guitar Hero. Super Stardust HD also got multiplayer added in, though I don't know if it's split screen or not (I think it is!). Don't forget your DualShock 3 controller, as well (Totally worth the cash). Finally, the system updates in and of themselves bring lots of new features to tinker with, so grab the latest through Network update (2.42).

EDIT: I almost forgot! There are several "Greatest Hits" titles on sale now for $30 a piece; the must buy ones include Oblivion, Resistance, Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, and Assassins Creed, though you may be better off grabbing the Oblivion GOTY edition for full price (Just for all that extra content). In addition to those, there's also Burnout Paradise for $40, which has a few more major updates due out before year end. Finally, Skate. is another must have for the platform, if you don't have it for 360 already; Orange Box, while certainly fantastic, is a purchase better reserved for the PC for all the added/free content.

Last edited:

Ride_the_Lightning

RTL for short (obviously...)
Well I have a few suggestions, but it's just out of my personal faves.
Resistance: Fall of Man
GTA IV
Skate
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Orange Box
Burnout Paradise

Just a few...it really depends on what you like though. n=n
But you've definatly got to hook it up to online. Great stuff! XD

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion ->Get PC version (Mod community)
The Orange Box ->Don't play FPS on consoles

And get MGS4

JTur

Electronics Guru
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion ->Get PC version (Mod community)
The Orange Box ->Don't play FPS on consoles

And get MGS4

For the love of...the Orange box is leagues better on the PC, don't get me wrong, but don't discount all console FPS simply because you can't get the hang of a controller. I can headshot just as well in UT3 on the PS3 as I can on the PC, thank-you-very-much :p

VGJustice

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Heavenly Sword yet? That's a good game. :<

gust

Apart from the already mentioned GTA4, MGS4, Soul Caliber 4 and Warhawk
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction is good if you're a fan of that series.

also Uncharted: Drakes Fortune was decent

Tudd

It most definately can be!

Add me if you want. It's Bob2. I'll add you tomorrow as right now I can't.

As for games at this point CoD4 is one of the best FPS for PS3. MGS4 is simply a must have, so is GTA:IV at this point.

Last edited:

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
Add me if ya wish PSN General-Jones

Erm yeah get metal gear solid and try uncharted: drakes fortune also ratchet and clank and finally call of duty 4 if ya can get it cheap because the online community is dieing abit but still a great game non the less

XeroHedgehog

aka SpecOpsBear
Sonic World Adventure

Also known as Sonic Unleashed in the States; unsure what it's called outside of US and Japan.

Also, MGS4 is great, even if only for MGO - which I hardly play anymore since SCIV entered my life.

I got a PS3 recently and I've pretty much got all the multi platform games on my 360. Only thing I had to play was MGS4 and it was godly O.O

Yes i suggest you buy Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction.
It looks great and it's a awesome platform/shooter game.
Also buy Assassin's Creed.;)