• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Got me a Ps3 what games should I get?

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
ALso future games to buy... are things like littlebigplanet, killzone 2, god of war 3 and gran turismo 5 if you like racing games ;)

just get a mic and i'll play COD4 with ya

Just curious what level you are on CoD4? I stopped at 55... I could play prestige... but I sort of hate the idea of doing it all over again.

Also, I have a mic. Let's play sometime!

Oh! Sorry! That was directed at Mr Fox! But, when you play online and all that jazz, you level up. You start with just a few guns and perks and stuff, and then as you get points from kills/captures/etc... then you level up and get more stuff. Once you get to the top level (55) you can then choose to do Prestige mode, which gets you mad street cred, but essentially makes you start over at the beginning.

That's where I was going with that.

sablelieger

WIDOWMAKER 6
Gran Turismo 5 - Prologue
Metal Gear 4 - Guns Of The Patriots
Call Of Duty 4
Call Of Duty 5 - World At War
Battlefield Bad Company
Kain & Lynch - Dead Men
Heavenly Sword

Well, that's my list of games to buy when I get my hands on the PS3.

SeiferTheWolf

The Iron Maiden Loving Wolf
NONES MENTIONED God Of War 3
its a must have when it comes out!

Lukar

Durrgon
1) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
2) Grand Theft Auto IV
3) Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
4) Soul Calibur IV
5) Rock Band

Peace out.

Smurgen

Lonely Bunny
I find the lack of Hot Shots Golf:Out of Bounds love in this thread disturbing.
I know what you are thinking "What!?! A GOLF Game?! Are you mad?!" Well maybe I am but that game is insanely fun, as anyone who has a PSP and Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 1 or 2 will tell you. Just something about that really easy to learn but really deep if you want it to be gameplay that i can just veg out and play for hours, and then there's online play ^_^

I find the lack of Hot Shots Golf:Out of Bounds love in this thread disturbing.
I know what you are thinking "What!?! A GOLF Game?! Are you mad?!" Well maybe I am but that game is insanely fun, as anyone who has a PSP and Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 1 or 2 will tell you. Just something about that really easy to learn but really deep if you want it to be gameplay that i can just veg out and play for hours, and then there's online play ^_^

I heard you, man! That's an awesome game! I did neglect to mention that kind of stuff. I do love that game. I'm not sure I'd call it a necessary, but it is indeed something near the top of a list.

Landis

Cuddley Attorney
I've had mine for awhile but heres a few suggestions.

Exclusives for ps3
-Uncharted
-Resistance
-Metal Gear 4
-Heavanly Sword
-Disgaea 3 absence of justice

other suggestions
-orange box
-Rock Band
-Assassins Creed
-Soul Calibur 4