• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Got my fursuit at last!

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
Included picture, happy to finally show it off!
Question to fellow suitors. When you first got your suit, did it feel a bit weird wearing a one piece outfit for the first time. Mine feels like it’s a bit tight when I try to raise my arms, but if I had it made longer, I fear there would have been even more loose fur like you see around my belly there. Am I just weird getting used to it? Or did I goof up with the measurements?
6A5AE6FE-E6F3-4177-85FE-C87AEB04CE46.jpeg

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I don't know anything about costume making so I can't offer good advice regarding that. However, I do think that if this was done as one of your first, you did a damn good job. The more you practice the better you'll get with estimations and fittings. So if something was goofed up, it's just part of the larger process.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Included picture, happy to finally show it off!
Question to fellow suitors. When you first got your suit, did it feel a bit weird wearing a one piece outfit for the first time. Mine feels like it’s a bit tight when I try to raise my arms, but if I had it made longer, I fear there would have been even more loose fur like you see around my belly there. Am I just weird getting used to it? Or did I goof up with the measurements?
View attachment 109988

WOOO-WOOOOOO!!!!! Looks awesome to me, congrats!

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
Dang I'm a dork. I should have given a link to the fursuit maker's website to give them credit!