• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Goth my girl up

FR0ST81T3

On hiatus; Dealing with personal issues
I really wanna goth Alita up while still keeping her the blonde babe she is, but I have a specific image in mind with her aesthetic.
I like the whole "Bowsette" style, but want to incorporate fishnets, and rather than a dress, a miniskirt and some type of raver/skimpy top with piercings?
If anyone wants to try their hand at that, I'll leave my ref below of her current outfit.

She is a stoner as well! (I can totally see the grunge aesthetic on her!)

(I also offer art trades, but PLEASE let me know whether or not this is your interest before hopping right to it as I would prefer to discuss details over the trade first.)

FR0ST81T3

why not just ask for a bowsette cosplay with ur oc?
Because I want it to be an original style outfit, rather than based off of another character. I use my characters in personal roleplays as references, and often incorporate descriptive features to align with them. (As my Taro oc was created, pretty much.)

Because I want it to be an original style outfit, rather than based off of another character. I use my characters in personal roleplays as references, and often incorporate descriptive features to align with them. (As my Taro oc was created, pretty much.)
oh i see - ur just using bowsette as a comparison but u dont want the exact outfit - i get ya ;3

FR0ST81T3

oh i see - ur just using bowsette as a comparison but u dont want the exact outfit - i get ya ;3
Yeah! Precisely what I mean, actually!

Vermilion

I know I've drawn her before...and opps,,,I did it again. XD

Attachments

• goth.jpg
    goth.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 15

Vermilion

Oh Could you draw my cheetah, Chacha? She's usually dressed in a dark blue blanket and obsessive with the stars.

Attachments

• canwe.png
    canwe.png
    225.6 KB · Views: 10

FR0ST81T3

(bump!)
I'm not dead! I just recently moved into a new place as my situation previously was a very rough one. I am just starting to get situated and will buy getting a new drawing tablet very soon! (I have some requests I need to finish!!)
I am still open to taking art trades, and freeb, if one desires! Just figured I'd give an update on where this thread lies!

quixoticsloth

I wanna take a stab at this! I want to clarify, does she have patches of white fur on her face and/or body or is that just the lighting and she's completely teal?

FR0ST81T3

I wanna take a stab at this! I want to clarify, does she have patches of white fur on her face and/or body or is that just the lighting and she's completely teal?
It's hard to describe her fur without giving the exact reference of what I was going for, but to explain it; her fur fades from teal into white near the skin (THOUGH in art it's usually depicted as a whitish highlight across the teal.)

il_794xN.3071741764_kkb7.jpg
this is the fur reference.