• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Grab Nuts

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Grab a mouthful

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Throwaway

1620104785966.jpeg

Punji

Vaskebjørn
I love nuts! :p

Erix

>‿‿◕
I like how there’s no “No thank you” or “No” option in the poll. It is MANDATORY to grab some nuts.

ben909

vaporeon
what if someone is allergic to these nuts... i know peanuts are absent, but still

ben909

vaporeon
do we mix the nuts or not???

Sam Akuchin Wamm

laughs in protein farmer..

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Which one? I’m genuinely curious.
well generally not the ones with more flavor because they have low nutrition and so you get low yeald for the health food corporations.

walnuts are the best because they're pretty easy to grown and have rare molecules like omega 3 oils.

but we have a few others on small supply because you should never be solely reliant on 1 thing in farming.

you know there's viruses, parasites, foreign species and all kinds of things that can damage a specific plant so if an area becomes infested you should always have a backup crop ready to produce in mass to counter it.

that's why we made quite the profit from covid when the other farmers were left flailing.

often the most successful businesses are the smallest.

Adrian Gordon

i'm stationed on a walnut farm.
it's bliss, i love walnuts.
the rest of the officers however are livid that every meal has walnuts in even the curry.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

i'm stationed on a walnut farm.
it's bliss, i love walnuts.
the rest of the officers however are livid that every meal has walnuts in even the curry.
if you say anything about the salad i swear..