• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings! <3

Skittlesthehusky

#1 forum dweller, fear me if you see me.
Howdy, my name is Skittles. I'm happy to be here!

My goal is to meet as many of the furry fandom as possible and get to know the community a lot more. Don't be afraid to talk to me! I don't bite!

If you wanna know a little bit more about me;
  • I'm a self taught artist.
  • I absolutely love animals, technology, music, video games, drawing, my boyfriend, and a bunch of other cool stuff!
  • I can be pretty awkward, but I try my best to be the goof that everyone loves!
  • I sadly suffer from a few mental illnesses, but I don't let those drag me down! I constantly do my best to jump the hurdles and make it through life.
  • My dream is to one day, finally visit a con in a fursuit of my fursona. I've been to cons such as ComicCon and anime conventions before, but never a FurCon. I want to meet you guys and interact!

If you wanna know a little more about me, feel free to ask me things! I don't mind. <3
But I hope you all have a splendid day, and cheers to a wonderful place!

C

CrookedCroc

Welcome to the forum!
Hope you have fun in here with the rest of us!

Btw, what kind of games do you like?

Skittlesthehusky

Welcome to the forum!
Hope you have fun in here with the rest of us!

Btw, what kind of games do you like?
Thanks dude! I appreciate it!
And I definitely will!

Oh man, there's a lot.
Basically anything that keeps me fully captivated, I love. Which is pretty much all games.
The one I'm really big on, though, is Rocket League. I definitely love this game. :'D

Edit: forgot to bring up that Dead By Daylight is also a favorite!

Last edited:

Godzilla

Getting thru it all
Dead by daylight is awesome.

You said you went to ComicCon? I live around that area! Welcome to the forums!
marutaro.PNG

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Wish you the best on your stay here.

*Casually waits for the day people play Don't Starve Together*

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Welcome!

I’m from Michigan myself. If I come down there or you come up here, odds are I’ll look like this:

8A4B1013-5833-403F-9605-D0A62F1A14EE.jpeg

Skittlesthehusky

Thank you all for the kind greetings, I really appreciate it!

Welcome!

I’m from Michigan myself. If I come down there or you come up here, odds are I’ll look like this:

View attachment 59015
I'll be on the look out for ya', dude!

Dead by daylight is awesome.

You said you went to ComicCon? I live around that area! Welcome to the forums!
View attachment 59013

Dude, yes. Dead by Daylight is really interesting! The community is a little spooky though. :'0
Glad to know you live around the area then! I'll look out for you too the next time I visit!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Wish you the best on your stay here.

*Casually waits for the day people play Don't Starve Together*
Thank you! And I used to be really interested in DST, but once my friends stopped playing it, I sort of forgot about it..!

Rayd

profound asshole
Dude, yes. Dead by Daylight is really interesting! The community is a little spooky though. :'0
the DBD community always has something to whine about one way or another. i'd ignore them.

i personally ignored them back when i played, but that was like...3 DLCs ago. i'm glad i reached rank 1 in both ladders before quitting. was a fun time, though!

but, yeah! welcome!~

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
Thank you! And I used to be really interested in DST, but once my friends stopped playing it, I sort of forgot about it..!
I still play it, just try and find some DST people really, I got invited to a discord server of DST people and now I'm basically friends with the owner of it... Same guy I play minecraft with actually.
Also DST has a new fluffy boi. And I'm not sure when you stopped playing it, but technically theres two new ones which Winonna (She got a massive upgrade now) And Wortox.
Still pretty active, but not many people here play it.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat

Skittlesthehusky

the DBD community always has something to whine about one way or another. i'd ignore them.

i personally ignored them back when i played, but that was like...3 DLCs ago. i'm glad i reached rank 1 in both ladders before quitting. was a fun time, though!

but, yeah! welcome!~
Yeah.. the community can be pretty toxic sometimes, I'll have to admit.
But I mostly focus on the game itself. I already hit red ranks multiple times, so it's gotten to the point where I just like to chill out and have fun as a killer half of the time.

Thank you, by the way!

I still play it, just try and find some DST people really, I got invited to a discord server of DST people and now I'm basically friends with the owner of it... Same guy I play minecraft with actually.
Also DST has a new fluffy boi. And I'm not sure when you stopped playing it, but technically theres two new ones which Winonna (She got a massive upgrade now) And Wortox.
Still pretty active, but not many people here play it.
I see! I'll have to return to DST sometime, then! <3

Skittlesthehusky

This thread has like 3 different topics going on inside of it
Doesn't hurt to have multiple conversations. It allows me to get to know others more, anyway! <3

Pure boi will be pleased.
WortoxSwoon.png

Nothing wrong with getting to know a guy in the introductions, that's what it's all about.
Absolutely blessed. I love this boy.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.