• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings and Salutations!

mysteriousfur93

Hello there. Call me Nikki if you'd like.
I'm a novice writer, an amateur artist, a gamer, a movie addict, and an all around goofy person.
My DA account is xXPanicButtonXx , so please check it out!

As far as movies go, I enjoy the classic Disney films, as well as the Pirates series, the Harry Potter series,
a majority of the Hayao Miyazaki movies, most things Pixar, and some horror flcks, like It, Dead Silence, Paranormal
Activity, and Chucky. I also enjoy Tim Burton movies.

As for games, well, I adore the Legend of Zelda series, Soul Calibur, Mario, and DDR. I still need to play more X-Box 360
games, so if you have any you recommend, let me know!

As part as my reason for being here, I would love to collaborate on a bit of writing, or a piece of artwork, as well as receive some constructive
criticism and help on my personal work. I only recently started drawing furries, so I'm not so good at it. I would also like to read, view, and critique
works of your writings, and furry artwork.

Speaking of furries, this is my fursona:

Sugar. She is a white, grey, pink, and blue cat who's a bit frisky, as well as a little sassy.
She can be sweet as can be or can give a a good smack to the face when the time comes. She works
as a bartender at a local bar called "The Scruffy Furball".

I will write her stories down later.

So yes, hello everyone!

Kdomme

Hello, welcome to FAF. I'm sure you'll have a good time here as many people are very friendly and it's a great community.