• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings from Novaz

Novaz01

Hey people! I'm Novaz, pleasure to be here. So I've been interested in the furry fandom for a while now, got really heavily into it about a year ago, it abated, and now I'm back into it again. I'm an 18 year old guy living in the United States, still in high school, and I generally like to read, surf the internet, cycle, go to the beach, talk and debate philosophy/world problems/social problems/etc, listen to music (mainly trance and country, but others when I'm in the mood), and just relax. My fursona is a polar bear...wasn't always one, but is one now. I'm also trying to get back into drawing,and, seeing some of my art in a notebook earlier today from ages ago (some anthro), I was like "What better place to start". A friend of mine showed my this website after I asked him were he got a picture he requested, so yeah!

Anyway, hope to speak to you dudes later and get to know each other!

Kerocola

Welcome, welcome. Good luck with the drawing! There's a critique section here on the forums if that's something you'd be interested in at all.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Welcome to our little corner of the universe! have fun!