• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings from Staggheart!

N

neonfurries

I have left, sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:

cyborgdeer

Heyyyy. I'm also an artist. Also new. And I was just checking out the forum intros right now. Anyway, you study creepy crawlies?? So do I. My favourites are lepidopterans (butterflies and moths) and spiders.

cyborgdeer

hey awesome! did you draw your profile picture? it's cute! I do, my favorites right now are arachnids, and hymenoptera (bees,ants, wasps etc.). I'm only in my freshman year, though, we're not getting into specifics yet,so it's more of a personal interest at this point! Same with arachnids, I have a chilean rosehair tarantula, she's so docile <3

I live near the mountains, its nice, it's like the earth itself is protecting you.

I did draw my profile pic!! :3 Arachnids are just great! And bees and ants that live in groups are fascinating, just how organised they are. And you're so lucky to have a tarantula. I want to get one but can't yet given my circumstances. I'd like to see pics of her (your tarantula that is). :)