• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings from The Coyote Club

Coyote Club

El Gordito Burrito Bandito
Howdy folks. I'm brand new, I've skimmed the post guides, and I'm looking forward to my experience here @ FA forums.

See ya on the "B" side,
Coyote Club

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Howdy folks. I'm brand new, I've skimmed the post guides, and I'm looking forward to my experience here @ FA forums.

See ya on the "B" side,
Coyote Club
Fantastic! You've even made an introductory post that doesn't make us want to flay you!

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
I'd be interested in joining a fraternity I know very little about. Anyway, I'm a wolf but I guess I could do a reasonably good coyote impression, if the coyotes aren't offended by it.

Wrobel

Schrodinger's Drunk
Hi and welcome. I am guessing the see you on the "B" side is a pun from cassette tape or Vinyl lol

Well vinyl would be flip side, and no one's that cool.
But I like the 'B side', It's retro without going overboard. x3

Coyote Club

Exactly what Wrobel said. Thanks for the warm reception folks.

Last edited:

Coyote Club

Hi and welcome. I am guessing the see you on the "B" side is a pun from cassette tape or Vinyl lol

Yes. Hooray to those who guessed it right off the bat! ;)

Last edited:

Coyote Club

Your pawprint link does not work. Be sure that you entered your art site username correctly.

Welcome.

Thanks. I'll work on it.

*update* The link should be fixed now.

Last edited:

Coyote Club

Oy, welcome to the forums. Hope you don't get in too deep, ha.
Also I SUPPOSE I'll check out your club cause I dunno it seems somewhat relevant to my interests.

Sounds like fun. It's nice to see another fan of Queens of the Stone Age.

Last edited: