• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings, I am new here

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Well, First I feel weird being here but here it goes. Hi, I am Jon and I am a scale/furry guy. I like fur suits, and the art myself. I don't have a suit, but would love to make one someday. I honestly don't go out too much, only because I feel like I don't fit in the public. ( also, I better say this now, no I am not fat, psycho, or have physical aliments ) Not that I have issues with others that are like that, but I just feel like saying that. I like working out and playing video games, and really.....can't wait for GW2 to come out already.

Well, there you go and Hello again.:rolleyes:

Bleedswhitefire

Bubba be addicted to 2 stroke
What's goin on bud. Aww, but being psycho is so much fun, ha, just missin with you. But enyways welcom to the party. If you don't mind me askin, why would you feel werid? Also, you got to be the only person I know that works out and plays video games, awesome.

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
What's goin on bud. Aww, but being psycho is so much fun, ha, just missin with you. But enyways welcom to the party. If you don't mind me askin, why would you feel werid? Also, you got to be the only person I know that works out and plays video games, awesome.

I never was public about my fandom. That is the only real reason, and yeah I love the gym and video games :)