• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings! I'm new here! :)

-Klee-

Hello, everyone! My name is is Klee (obviously just an alias; my real name is Jullian), and I'm a thirteen year old female from the USA.

Art is obviously a huge part of my life, and I'm currently working on improving my knowledge of canine anatomy, light sources/shading and detail as a whole. I've been drawing for ages, and recently picked up digital art as a hobby a little over a year ago.

I own two dogs, a Miniature Dachshund and a Rottweiler mix. Both could be considered my best friends, and are inspirations for my work. c:

Uhm... if you'd like to know anything else, feel free to shoot me a message or post here!

OTaintedLoveO

glowing objects! :D
welcome! *nuzzles* ^^

RedFoxTwo

Sarcastic Lurker
.....currently working on improving my knowledge of canine anatomy.....

.....I own two dogs, a Miniature Dachshund and a Rottweiler mix. Both could be considered my best friends, and are inspirations for my work.

Is there something you're not telling us?

Otherwise, Willkommen!

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Is there something you're not telling us?

Otherwise, Willkommen!

She's thirteen, you sick fuck.

Welcome to the forums! I love canines too.

-Klee-

Thanks for the kind welcome, everyone! I really appreciate it.

@ RedFoxTwo, my dogs do help me understand canine anatomy, as both of them have different body shapes (the elongated Dachshund torso and the "normal" dog build my Rottie cross possesses). While their proportions are all the same, bone density, muscles, and even facial structures vary from breed to breed so studying just two dogs is a nearly impossible way to gain a full understanding of the canine as a whole. Hope that explains everything well. Anything else, just ask.

@ Miss Haha, I think the same thing when I come across others my age. I'm mature for the most part, but there's always the "omg lyke ttly kewl, bro!!!11111!!" type of thirteen year old so it's pot luck most of the time. xP But hey, it's their fault for acting immature and childish, no?

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
@ Miss Haha, I think the same thing when I come across others my age. I'm mature for the most part, but there's always the "omg lyke ttly kewl, bro!!!11111!!" type of thirteen year old so it's pot luck most of the time. xP But hey, it's their fault for acting immature and childish, no?
I love you already, kid.

Hippie-Pie

There is just too much good stuff here to quote. Welcome! I think that your reasonably comprehensive knowledge of english will certainly help you attain your goals with much ease and likely much less hassle of trolls.