• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings to everyone!

Elani.Koala

Eucalyptus, please!
Hello! :3

I'm not particularly stellar at making introductions, but I will do my best. You may call me Elani, I'm 30, and currently living in Arizona. Pleased to meet you all!

I'll be the first to admit that I'm very, very new to this (though I'm not at all new to cosplay/sewing, so in a way, this almost seems like a logical step). One thing I will say, is that I kind of hesitate to call myself a furry. Not because I'm embarrassed of it (far from it) or I think it's odd to do so (not at all), I'm just that new. Can I be a furry hopeful? A budding furry? A furry-in-training? LOL, okay, I'll quit. ;)

I actually do have a fursona, and I'm slowly gathering my materials to make her a reality! She's a Koala (yes, I'm stating the obvious) and I must say that I am incredibly giddy about the fact that other Koalas do exist in this particular hobby. Okay, so I've only seen two, but two is better than none!

Other interests of mine include writing (a true passion ♥), horror & sci-fi movies/books, video games, BJDs, knitting & crochet, Origami, etc.

Again, it's very nice to meet you all. Thanks for reading!

~Elani

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
Welcome aboard! Hope to see good things.

Have fun with us! Trust me, you'll be experienced in this WHOLE thing by a month.

Elani.Koala

Eucalyptus, please!
Welcome aboard! Hope to see good things.

Have fun with us! Trust me, you'll be experienced in this WHOLE thing by a month.

Thank you so much for the welcome! ^^

I love information and reading and learning, so I am hoping to pick things up pretty quickly. Lurking forums is really what I do best, so I suppose I have that going for me. LOL. Thanks again!

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll get a hang of being a furry pretty quickly. It's not a big deal.

Marsupial, nice. Also horror? Me too.

Elani.Koala

Eucalyptus, please!
Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll get a hang of being a furry pretty quickly. It's not a big deal.

Marsupial, nice. Also horror? Me too.

Nice to meet you, too! I think I'm slowly starting to learn and get the hang of things. It's just weird to feel so clueless. LOL.

Indeed! :3 Oh, awesome, I love horror. Can't help it. Really can't. :grin: (...by the way, I love the Sloth in your signature. They're so precious, they always look like they're smiling. <3)

MicheleFancy

Navigator Mabel
What's your favorite kind of horror? (Mine's mostly monster flicks..)
And I'm new too, so welcome aboard!

Zabrina

Awoken
Howdy there, Elani! I hope you love it here!

Ah, koalas. I love them. Especially the little babies, so cute!

Elani.Koala

Eucalyptus, please!
What's your favorite kind of horror? (Mine's mostly monster flicks..)
And I'm new too, so welcome aboard!

I'll watch just about anything (I love monster movies, too!) though I'm quite partial to Asian horror. ...Okay, and admittedly, I actually love trashy, ridiculous crap like Meatball Machine, Mutant Girls Squad, Tokyo Gore Police, etc. :grin:

Thanks so much, and welcome to you as well!

Howdy there, Elani! I hope you love it here!

Ah, koalas. I love them. Especially the little babies, so cute!

Thank you very much! :3

Oh my goodness, YES! They're absolutely darling. I love, love, love Koalas. ♥